The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Manchurian candidates

psyop777

Registered
Tither
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
After a bit of time I've seen every type of reason, justification and rumor about the 'slap'. Will was protecting Jada, Chris was out of pocket with his joke, Jada didn't deserve to be protected, so on and so on.

What I haven't seen is the realization that this was the blackest Oscars ever - Will Packer producing with a black production team, Best Actor award for a black man performing a positive role in a movie about two of the greatest black women tennis players ever and an honorary award for Samuel Jackson for his acting career.

While people were focused on Will and Chris and making sweeping statements about how black people act in public and what it says about us being "violent" I think they missed the real reason this happened.

The demons of WS saw a perfect opportunity to knock down as many pins as they could. Do you really think they were going to allow a black Oscars to go off without a hitch? Do you really think they were going to let a movie about a positive black father go untarnished?

Richard Williams aside from Lavar Ball has been the most boisterous, in your face, protective, successful black father we've ever seen and with an award winning movie dedicated to him.

I submit to you that the target of this anti-black smear campaign was Richard Williams! Go back and look at Will crying, those were tears of betrayal. What did Chris Rock say right before the slap? "UH OH RICHARD"

Instead of Richard Williams basking in his glory, he had to make a statement about black male violence!

These demons are in the image assassination business and I submit to you that this scenario has played out before. Remember when Kanye said Bush doesn't care about black people? What happened next? He went on stage to embarrass himself and in the eyes of the "dominant society" assail a white girl. Not to mention what happened in his life shortly after.

Family we have enemies outside the community and enemies within. We all know Will is compromised and we've all seen Chris Rock sit there and let white comedians say the N word with SEINFELD the only one objecting to it. We are caught up in the black people are this and black society is that but not seeing the game for what it is.... a continual and consistent anti black image assassination war.

We cannot afford to keep playing on the lower levels, we need to start shutting down these narratives and side eyeing anyone taking massive "zaddy" money and fame.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I don't know if it was a set up to demonize it or rather the system is set up to exploit every single opportunity that arises.

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”​

― Rahm Emanuel

This is how they think. When 9/11 happened they passed the Patriot Act and went to War in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and countless others. When COVID happened they used it to funnel trillions into the hands of the rich. European culture is opportunistic and this is just more of that nonsense playing out. This was an opportunity down denigrate a Black person and they struck when they iron was hot. If it was a White man that slapped someone and it was the first Tranny Production crew they would not have let that one man's slap overshadow the trannies.