Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Meechee X’s Story About Some Of Shenanigans At The Black Agenda Conference Is Sad

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

She said:

- Some of the speakers didn’t speak
    - Some bailed out the second day to watch the fight
    - Some of the speakers shared their videos on social but didnt even tag her.
    - She gave away 100 free tickets and the people didn’t even show up

I feel so sorry for sis. Overall it seems successful but she was heartbroken by some people she admired.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've written about putting in work for black empowerment before and I'll repeat it. In every movement, even the bad ones like white supremacy, many of the people you work for, sweat for, spend resources for even willing to die for will not only not appreciate it, but will attack you on the most mundane, bullshyt of things. You'll be lied on, accused of stuff and your statements will be misunderstood.

And the people you admire will sometimes disappoint. Someone on here (you know who you are) said 'Never meet your heroes'. Yeah, even they will disappoint you.

They will support other things, mundane, non life or black affirming over an event to build them. It's just the nature of the beast, (no offense meant, its a saying). Some days, you will think 'is it even worth it?'.

I guarantee you, the great elders of the past felt that way and TBA, Tariq, Jay, Dr. Umar, whomever, in the work large and small. I know I couldn't do it. I am a behind the scenes guy. I'll donate my time, money, whatever I can but I don't want to be out there in front as an influencer / leader or whatever.

I feel badly for Meechee X. It's well known I'm a big fan of Tariq but I didn't have any animosity towards her. She wants to help black people. We arent' all going to agree, our influencers aren't all going to agree and there will be petty rivalries and such. I know that and that's why I am not doing the 'take sides thing'. I want Bey, Meechee and Dr. Umar to do well. Truly.

Some of us have had our own internal this and that on here. I hold zero grudges on anyone who has said anything about me. It's normal. Just being on here I know people are for black empowerment even if we don't agree on the paths and what constitutes code.

I just hope she doesn't give up. The fight is the reward. The reward isn't people acknowledging it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You never know who is truly about Black Empowerment until it’s time for them to work with and support other Black people.

A lot of these folks get exposed the second it’s time to go beyond talk and actually work with other Black people.

They sound and act worst than our actual enemy. This hurt my heart to watch, I hate hearing our Sisters in so much pain and hurt.

These pro-Black bozos be tap dancing when some White people call…be on time with their best suit on. Black person calls, the price is doubled, they’re late and they got their causal outfit on. Cursing and calling people names…it’s a joke.

If you’ve never worked with these clown ass bozos directly you don’t have anything to say because you don’t know.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Victims Of Racism will be Victims Of Racism at the end of the day

blackmancigar
    No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

JerriBun
    JerriBun
    Same face I made... Maybe I'm missing something... I'll check back later. (lol)
    B
    B1 Ski-Kid
    The fact that the Black people did not show up to the conference is unsurprising and is to be expected from other Victims Of Racism because we've been trained by the White Supremacists to engage in things that are not of constructive value over assignments, meetups etc. that may be of constructive value to help replace White Supremacy with Justice (In reference to the Victims wanting to see and pay for a boxing match) That's what I was trying to say.
    JerriBun
    JerriBun
    B1 Ski-Kid omg, ty. I was thinking this, but I don't like to assume. To be honest, I think I'm due for a nap. 😅

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

She said:

- Some of the speakers didn’t speak
    - Some bailed out the second day to watch the fight
    - Some of the speakers shared their videos on social but didnt even tag her.
    - She gave away 100 free tickets and the people didn’t even show up

I feel so sorry for sis. Overall it seems successful but she was heartbroken by some people she admired.
    The sheer ingratitude. The conference was for the benefit of the community which they didn't even appreciate but they'll be the first to dispel criticism about Mechee and the program. She shouldn't even bother with future agendas; just concentrate on running her other business ventures and stop sharing her successes which only engenders jealous haters. Our community is too fickle.