The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Meet "The cuddle friend"

equis

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It sometimes floors me to see the lack of self respect some guys have for themselves. She calls you over to cuddle while talking to you about other men? I hate to say it, but that's absolutely comical. She's playing with him like a cat does a crippled mouse. But hey, that's a grown man who could walk away at any moment, so I can't really feel bad for him. He must enjoy being played.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It sometimes floors me to see the lack of self respect some guys have for themselves. She calls you over to cuddle while talking to you about other men? I hate to say it, but that's absolutely comical. She's playing with him like a cat does a crippled mouse. But hey, that's a grown man who could walk away at any moment, so I can't really feel bad for him. He must enjoy being played.
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAN you ain't neva lied. I feel like a strong positive male role model can help you avoid some of these simpish pitfalls. This dude out here undervaluing his time and feelings to her benefit. If I'm laying up I'm either slaying or you paying. I need some even exchange for my time because it's most valuable asset that I have. I can always get more cash, gas, or @$$ but never can replenish my time. As my hair starts to thin, that inevitable dirt nap is starting to look a whole lot more real. In 10 years I'll be looking like blackice_ATL

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAN you ain't neva lied. I feel like a strong positive male role model can help you avoid some of these simpish pitfalls. This dude out here undervaluing his time and feelings to her benefit. If I'm laying up I'm either slaying or you paying. I need some even exchange for my time because it's most valuable asset that I have. I can always get more cash, gas, or @$$ but never can replenish my time. As my hair starts to thin, that inevitable dirt nap is starting to look a whole lot more real. In 10 years I'll be looking like blackice_ATL
    lol..10yrs!?! I give you 6 months.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    lol..10yrs!?! I give you 6 months.
    Jay: Siri, insert “zesty, nigga please” gif thank you.

Siri:

Bitch Please Eye Roll GIF

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://twitter.com/itsNellzz/status/1532119131276951552?t=OCaYHClX4Gv8jM_Laf3b9w&s=19

Thought this dilemma would be fun to discuss...what do you think about it?

When you’re a younger man it’s easy to put vagina on a pedestal, society practically tells you too. Our self-respect is viewed as a negative thing which needs to be set aside for female comfort. It’s not until we get a little older that we realize that we have value as well.

Why should I fix her refrigerator in exchange for her attention? PAY ME MY RATE!

Why should I figure out why cd:/win isn’t working for her just because she has boobs? PAY ME MY RATE!

I think it was around the age of 25 where I started putting some respeck on my dick’s name. I approached the world with knowing that he had just as much value as the vagina and that she had to impress me in order for her to get any of my time.

The game was extremely different from then on. Still had some L’s but they were seen in a different light.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Like I don't have any other that's more important for me do, other than being used like a play thing. I wouldn't stand for such, and I think that any man who allows himself to be treated as such never know what he wants in life especially when it comes to dealing with women. I have always known some of them to be very manipulative and if you give into their clutches, it's hard to get free from it.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, some men are weakling especially when it comes to being direct with what they want and it affects how they react in some situations. The guy right there doesn't know when to say no, this is not what I want and this is what I want. If the lady isn't cut out for it, he moves on and not let himself be used like that.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    She may be testing him, but if a girl is testing you like that she a weirdo.
    The guy isn't man enough as far as I'm concerned. No lady is ever going try that with me and we still talk in the next minute. If you're not ready to go all in with me when demanding for such, we better stay on our own separately.