The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mel Tucker Clearly Never Had A Nigga Wake-Up Call Before

D

Deleted member 191

So this dumb ass fool has gotten himself in trouble because he wanted to play in the snow.

So allegedly, Brenda Tracy (she's a sexual assault activist) accusing him of making sexual comments to her and masturbating while they were on the phone, but ultimately HE says it was consensual phone sex.

Personally, it probably WAS consensual phone sex, but you can't be doin' that shit with a Karen and then expect to get away clean. Especially a man in HIS POSITION!! I can ONLY surmise, he's never had a nigga wake-up call before because I can't imagine getting himself caught up after signing his $95M extension and knowing what kind of shitty season he JUST had a year ago.

AS A BLACK MAN, NOTHING IS EVER CONSENSUAL WITH WHITE WOMEN. PERIOD!!!
I certainly hope the real truth comes out, but at the same time, just on the principle of being a fuckin moron and he should know better, he deserves whatever shitstorm he has brewing his way.

#BuckeyeNation
#O-H
#I-O
#GoBucks
#WeDontGiveADamn #ForTheWholeStateOfMichigan
#FuckMichigan

Zydamo

Registered
zBucks
So this dumb ass fool has gotten himself in trouble because he wanted to play in the snow.

So allegedly, Brenda Tracy (she's a sexual assault activist) accusing him of making sexual comments to her and masturbating while they were on the phone, but ultimately HE says it was consensual phone sex.

Personally, it probably WAS consensual phone sex, but you can't be doin' that shit with a Karen and then expect to get away clean. Especially a man in HIS POSITION!! I can ONLY surmise, he's never had a nigga wake-up call before because I can't imagine getting himself caught up after signing his $95M extension and knowing what kind of shitty season he JUST had a year ago.

AS A BLACK MAN, NOTHING IS EVER CONSENSUAL WITH WHITE WOMEN. PERIOD!!!
I certainly hope the real truth comes out, but at the same time, just on the principle of being a fuckin moron and he should know better, he deserves whatever shitstorm he has brewing his way.

#BuckeyeNation
#O-H
#I-O
#GoBucks
#WeDontGiveADamn #ForTheWholeStateOfMichigan
#FuckMichigan
Sleep with workplace Karen’s and get fleas