The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Met any famous sports stars in your life? And any you want to meet?

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Have you met any sports stars in your lifetime? I walked by Shaq once when I went to a store in LA many, many years ago. He was in a hurry so I didn't get to say anything to him.

I'd love to meet LaDainian Tomlinson. I was a huge fan of his growing up, so meeting him would be awesome! But I would also love to meet Mike Tyson, Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson, Rob Gronkowski, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Kobe (RIP), and more. What are some sports stars you'd love to meet? Or who are the stars you already met?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you met any sports stars in your lifetime? I walked by Shaq once when I went to a store in LA many, many years ago. He was in a hurry so I didn't get to say anything to him.

I'd love to meet LaDainian Tomlinson. I was a huge fan of his growing up, so meeting him would be awesome! But I would also love to meet Mike Tyson, Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson, Rob Gronkowski, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Kobe (RIP), and more. What are some sports stars you'd love to meet? Or who are the stars you already met?
    I used to own a sports memorabilia business and I met a bunch of famous athletes.
    • Junior Seau
    • Mike Trout (my company promoted his first autograph signing)
    • Robert Woods (we had him signed exclusively his first season)
    • Ladarius Green - Had an autograph signing on with him in San Diego
    • I’ve met a bunch of others: Reggie bush, Bryce Harper, deSesn Jackson and a bunch of others I can’t remember.

• Deion Sanders (met him at the airport in Dallas)

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to own a sports memorabilia business and I met a bunch of famous athletes.
    • Junior Seau
    • Mike Trout (my company promoted his first autograph signing)
    • Robert Woods (we had him signed exclusively his first season)
    • Ladarius Green - Had an autograph signing on with him in San Diego
    • I’ve met a bunch of others: Reggie bush, Bryce Harper, deSesn Jackson and a bunch of others I can’t remember.

• Deion Sanders (met him at the airport in Dallas)
    Coo

Quite a solid amount of people was Trout coo?