Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mexicans opinion on Black Americans receiving reparations.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
When it gets closer to happening, my prediction is Mexicans and Cubans (as well as other Latinos but they the most) will be the most vehementally against it. I think they will be against it more than white people as crazy as that sounds.

I think in the end it may be a Republican president or Republican speaker of the house or Senate leader that pushes. Why? It works out that way, for something to go through. The very last type of person to push the hardest for Civil Rights would be a white southerner and Lyndon B Johnson did. The very last person to recognize China would be an ardent anti communist and Republican but Nixon went to China. I have a feeling it would be the same. It won't be done because that un-named Republican wants to do it, it would be as a strategy like Johnson did. To bring in the black vote. I can see a Trump type as crazy as it sounds, who wants the Republicans to win say he'll support "some form" of reparations to get re-elected. White boys may think its a 3D chess game move and Blacks will vote for him and he'll do it. Just a guess on how crazy things often work out. Now, don't get it twisted. I am not a Republican and I am not advocating supporting that racist ass party. A republican is pretty much synonymous with racist. I am just saying it may be done as a political strategy. Thats it.

Mexicans and Cubans will be against the most because in America if you are not seen as 100 percent white the unsaid agreement is that no matter what you will be above FBAs. It was the same for European immigrants that were social outcasts 150 years ago (Jews, Irish, Slavs, Sicilians). In this era its immigrants and people who are not seen as 100 percent white. So, Latinos, black Immigrants, Asians and Arabs will be the one most against it and if the Dems are the ones pushing it they will go Republican or visa versa.

Also, they will try and f*ck with it by demanding some form of reparations either congruently or demnd to be first. Off code, jealous and envious black immigrants, non FBAs will try to get their shill on it as they have been doing it.

How reparations are paid will directly depend on the FBA masses and its voices (TBA, Tariq, Dr. Claud Anderson, etc.).

Just my prediction. I could be completely off base, but I try to make it based on previous history and the little I know about human nature and how various Americans think.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Don't get it twisted, white people deep down know reparations is right. Same with Civil Rights. The blowback from the deep south was very minimal. Why? They know they were wrong and was like I dont like to see blacks vote but we f*cked them over for 3 hundred years so I can't really be mad as that.

Same now, the Mexicans and Cubans though are thinking 'We had nothing to do with it, Why is America giving Blacks the opportunity to be over us economically, hell f*cking no, they are lazy, blah, blah'. They will start to sound like neo Nazis and KKK in private rooms,etc, Gurantee it 100 percent and it will completely end the fake ass black / brown, people of color thing.

Similar thing will happen in the Caribbean and UK. Indians, Pakistanis and Asians will be the most against it but I digress.

You know who will talk the most reckless? Candace Owens, Larry Elder, old ass Thomas Sowell if he's not dead by then (he's like 91 or 92, hope is ass dies yesterday). I will make a post about the coons one day soon I think. haha Anyway, in order to keep their white pass, they will say the craziest things.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
When it gets closer to happening, my prediction is Mexicans and Cubans (as well as other Latinos but they the most) will be the most vehementally against it. I think they will be against it more than white people as crazy as that sounds.

I think in the end it may be a Republican president or Republican speaker of the house or Senate leader that pushes. Why? It works out that way, for something to go through. The very last type of person to push the hardest for Civil Rights would be a white southerner and Lyndon B Johnson did. The very last person to recognize China would be an ardent anti communist and Republican but Nixon went to China. I have a feeling it would be the same. It won't be done because that un-named Republican wants to do it, it would be as a strategy like Johnson did. To bring in the black vote. I can see a Trump type as crazy as it sounds, who wants the Republicans to win say he'll support "some form" of reparations to get re-elected. White boys may think its a 3D chess game move and Blacks will vote for him and he'll do it. Just a guess on how crazy things often work out. Now, don't get it twisted. I am not a Republican and I am not advocating supporting that racist ass party. A republican is pretty much synonymous with racist. I am just saying it may be done as a political strategy. Thats it.

Mexicans and Cubans will be against the most because in America if you are not seen as 100 percent white the unsaid agreement is that no matter what you will be above FBAs. It was the same for European immigrants that were social outcasts 150 years ago (Jews, Irish, Slavs, Sicilians). In this era its immigrants and people who are not seen as 100 percent white. So, Latinos, black Immigrants, Asians and Arabs will be the one most against it and if the Dems are the ones pushing it they will go Republican or visa versa.

Also, they will try and f*ck with it by demanding some form of reparations either congruently or demnd to be first. Off code, jealous and envious black immigrants, non FBAs will try to get their shill on it as they have been doing it.

How reparations are paid will directly depend on the FBA masses and its voices (TBA, Tariq, Dr. Claud Anderson, etc.).

Just my prediction. I could be completely off base, but I try to make it based on previous history and the little I know about human nature and how various Americans think.
You are right not he money and that's why we need to be ready to bust their ass. We need to be ready to fight with all our might to fight off all the people who will be coming against us. As you stated, they are really saying "we're supposed to be slotted above them, you're violating the agreement". If we're not ready to busy heads we will fall victim to these people's hatred.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
You are right not he money and that's why we need to be ready to bust their ass. We need to be ready to fight with all our might to fight off all the people who will be coming against us. As you stated, they are really saying "we're supposed to be slotted above them, you're violating the agreement". If we're not ready to busy heads we will fall victim to these people's hatred.
The one thing we (Blacks) as a collective in America don't realize or really doesn't get enough is just how much immense power we would have if we got on code together at similar levels to the Civl Rights era Blacks did. We would be far more powerful than they were because the world we live in is much, much different than their world.

We would absolutely run shit. No question. None whatsoever. Jews are maybe 1% of the American population and are about 48% of America's billionaires, overly represented in every single institution: education, business, and behind the scenes in politics and defense. I'm not writing that as a criticism. No, I'm giving them their dap for maximizng their influence. What I am saying is we could outdo that. Even if we don't, we would still be very, very dominant. A collective black people on code is the best defense we have against white supremacy and the trick is to get enough of us to believe and live it. That's the real fight. White supremacy is like the terminator. It won't stop. They can't stop. You can't reason with it. The only way to stop it is to be more powerful than it.

This is a good analogy. Those of us on code is Kyle Reese and the others are Black folks who ain't tryna get it. Sarah Connor are the few blacks who are starting to get it. lololol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZF2T_5L3Z8

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The one thing we (Blacks) as a collective in America don't realize or really doesn't get enough is just how much immense power we would have if we got on code together at similar levels to the Civl Rights era Blacks did. We would be far more powerful than they were because the world we live in is much, much different than their world.

We would absolutely run shit. No question. None whatsoever. Jews are maybe 1% of the American population and are about 48% of America's billionaires, overly represented in every single institution: education, business, and behind the scenes in politics and defense. I'm not writing that as a criticism. No, I'm giving them their dap for maximizng their influence. What I am saying is we could outdo that. Even if we don't, we would still be very, very dominant. A collective black people on code is the best defense we have against white supremacy and the trick is to get enough of us to believe and live it. That's the real fight. White supremacy is like the terminator. It won't stop. They can't stop. You can't reason with it. The only way to stop it is to be more powerful than it.

This is a good analogy. Those of us on code is Kyle Reese and the others are Black folks who ain't tryna get it. Sarah Connor are the few blacks who are starting to get it. lololol
I truly believe that a lot of us are afraid of being on code and gaining power. So many of us have accepted this lot in life and it’s mainly the 50+ demographic. They love being under the white man‘s boot for some reason and think the longer they stay the more noble they become.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I truly believe that a lot of us are afraid of being on code and gaining power. So many of us have accepted this lot in life and it’s mainly the 50+ demographic. They love being under the white man‘s boot for some reason and think the longer they stay the more noble they become.
Stockholm Syndrome

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I had the pleasure of coming across a clip of Katt Williams shutting down and calling out an anti-Black Mexican heckler at one of his shows.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBf2xdSIYCA

Look at the anti-Black racist Latinos expressing their hate for Black people and Black protestors by mislabeling them as "looters" and "terrorists", attacking and terrorizing Black people and Black neighborhoods while falsely claiming that Black people and Black gangs terrorize Latino families and Latino neighborhoods, and implying with their whataboutism talking points that more Black people gangbangers need to be locked up rather than Latino gangbangers.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1278535472415862784

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1329563639750164483

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Dsuave61/status/1554535664972095490

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Mindst8militant/status/1553489441838080001

https://mobile.twitter.com/_tmoney11/status/1553862144743002112
https://mobile.twitter.com/dowop_robinson/status/1321474982350884868

Nick Fuentes and Enrique Tarrio are known white / dark white Hispanics that are part of white supremacist gangs and terrorist groups.

Anti-Black Racism in Latin America and Hispanic / Latino Cultures
Plenty more info on the web.

Latinos don't care about Black people, don't actually relate or vibe with the Black struggle, and absolutely despise the Black community and Black people just as much if not more than these anti-Black racist whites, Asians, and others do. Yet, they want Black people to continuing opening doors, pushing mountains, being selfless, self-hating mules for them and other "pEoPLe Of CoLOR" by putting Latinos and Afro-Latinos in our Foundation Black American museums, featuring more Latinos in our Black films and TV Shows and music (like Black Panther 2, Empire, In Living Color, Hip Hop, Jennifer Lopez, etc.), fighting and advocating for immigrants and both legal and illegal Immigration, and fighting for Latino causes and "Brown" children and families (including those being separated at the border).

Latinos, Asians, non-Black Native Americans, white Jewish, and the rest of the off-white / POC Coalition have been using, exploiting, and leeching off all us while looking down, beating down and pushing down on us with hatred and contempt. No more. We. Are. Done. From now on non-Black "peOpLe oF cOLor", you have to fight your own damn battles. We have had enough.

#NotYourSlave #NotYourSlaves #IAmNotYourSlave #WeAreNotYourSlaves #EndAntiBlackRacism
#WeAreNotTheHelp #HoldYourOwnNuts

Remember that anti-Reparations rapper? That chunky fat piñata full of Saltine and rotten jalapeños? Thay low grade Puerto Rican "rapper" that was trying to get at Tariq and undermine FBA people and our fight for reparations and using that fake "PoC Unity" and whitewashed "Civil Rights Movement and Leaders" as a weapon?
Tariq Nasheed vs Tether- Freestyle Rap Battle

Hispanic Man Admits They're Told To Stay Away From Black Americans In Their Homes
Hispanic Man Admits They're Told To Stay Away From Black Americans In Their Homes

Also, never ever forget.
Latino gang members calling for killing black people
NhCmFJz.jpg

The "Black and Brown" and "PoC Coalition" never genuinely existed for a single day.

Learn and know your history today: Forgotten Latino History

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I had the pleasure of coming across a clip of Katt Williams shutting down and calling out an anti-Black Mexican heckler at one of his shows.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBf2xdSIYCA

Look at the anti-Black racist Latinos expressing their hate for Black people and Black protestors by mislabeling them as "looters" and "terrorists", attacking and terrorizing Black people and Black neighborhoods while falsely claiming that Black people and Black gangs terrorize Latino families and Latino neighborhoods, and implying with their whataboutism talking points that more Black people gangbangers need to be locked up rather than Latino gangbangers.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1278535472415862784

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1329563639750164483

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Dsuave61/status/1554535664972095490

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Mindst8militant/status/1553489441838080001

https://mobile.twitter.com/_tmoney11/status/1553862144743002112
https://mobile.twitter.com/dowop_robinson/status/1321474982350884868

Anti-Black Racism in Latin America and Hispanic / Latino Cultures
Plenty more info on the web.

Latinos don't care about Black people, don't actually relate or vibe with the Black struggle, and absolutely despise the Black community and Black people just as much if not more than these anti-Black racist whites, Asians, and others do. Yet, they want Black people to continuing opening doors, pushing mountains, being selfless, self-hating mules for them and other "pEoPLe Of CoLOR" by putting Latinos and Afro-Latinos in our Foundation Black American museums, featuring more Latinos in our Black films and TV Shows and music (like Black Panther 2, Empire, In Living Color, Hip Hop, Jennifer Lopez, etc.), fighting and advocating for immigrants and both legal and illegal Immigration, and fighting for Latino causes and "Brown" children and families (including those being separated at the border).

Latinos, Asians, non-Black Native Americans, white Jewish, and the rest of the off-white / POC Coalition have been using, exploiting, and leeching off all us while looking down, beating down and pushing down on us with hatred and contempt. No more. We. Are. Done. From now on non-Black "peOpLe oF cOLor", you have to fight your own damn battles. We have had enough.

#NotYourSlave #NotYourSlaves #IAmNotYourSlave #WeAreNotYourSlaves #EndAntiBlackRacism
#WeAreNotTheHelp #HoldYourOwnNuts

Remember that anti-Reparations rapper? That chunky fat piñata full of Saltine and rotten jalapeños? Thay low grade Puerto Rican "rapper" that was trying to get at Tariq and undermine FBA people and our fight for reparations and using that fake "PoC Unity" and whitewashed "Civil Rights Movement and Leaders" as a weapon?
Tariq Nasheed vs Tether- Freestyle Rap Battle

Also, never ever forget.
Latino gang members calling for killing black people
NhCmFJz.jpg

The "Black and Brown" and "PoC Coalition" never genuinely existed for a single day.

Learn and know your history today: Forgotten Latino History

I wish the previous generations had their eyes wide open so that they rejected the Blakc Brown alliance. Everytime that bullshit was said we should have caused a ruckus. These people see themselves as white and act just like white people when in power.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I posted this in another thread:

Remember, when Joe Biden told Black people that we have to start working more with racist, anti-Black, uncooperative, hostile, hateful, white supremacist Hispanics? This is what Joe Biden said right after he won the 2020 president election with the help of his Black voters.

NEVER FORGET.
Biden never conducted himself like this in front of non-Black groups.

Jim Crow Joe Biden said:
"This country is doomed. It is doomed not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040, this country's going to be minority white European. You hear me?! Minority white European. And you guys (Black Americans) are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make a larger portion of the population than y'all do."

View: https://twitter.com/ShakaThaGod/status/1341571197272612864

ladytlw67

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I wish the previous generations had their eyes wide open so that they rejected the Blakc Brown alliance. Everytime that bullshit was said we should have caused a ruckus. These people see themselves as white and act just like white people when in power.
I agree. Why would we want to create an alliance with people who also enslaved Black people? That never made sense to me.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
On a one on one basis, all of us know riders who are either White, Asian, Latino or whatever. Individually, I've known some non black people I consider family. However, as a collective their people are not allies.
We as a people for years were desperate for allies and willing to accept an abusive relationship where we ride for them but they don't ride for us. And its to the point they feel so emboldened that if we don't automacally and fully support whatever they want, we are called out.
Latinos have got their numbers up and are feeling themselves. They finally feel internally they have 'replaced' us and they are fully emboldened. That's why you hear that slick talk and why they won't support us. It's not just them, its everyone else. We are on our own and that's fine, because on our own we are still powerful. Once we understand that as a collective, we can get some ish done.