Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Word around the street is she will be announcing in March and will be replacing Biden. Biden will be told to stop down due to health issues. Who knows if any of this will come to pass but this is what is being talked about right now and some people are even saying the family is making moves that line up with a campaign getting started.

Now my question for all of you is, would you vote for her?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to see America elect a Black woman to be our President, but I wouldn't wish the stress of that job on Michelle Obama. Beside the stress, Mrs. Obama would have to take a major pay cut & she'd have to give up parts of the cushy lifestyle that she and Fmr. Pres. Obama are currently enjoying.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to see America elect a Black woman to be our President, but I wouldn't wish the stress of that job on Michelle Obama. Beside the stress, Mrs. Obama would have to take a major pay cut & she'd have to give up parts of the cushy lifestyle that she and Fmr. Pres. Obama are currently enjoying.
    Maybe I am a bit sexist with this but I feel like females are too emotional to be president. I want to see a strong black man be president, someone that won't sell out people short like her husband did. America is crumbling and if we want to actually see a future for our people in this country, we need someone strong and serious calling the shots.

Problem is, no matter who gets in the feds and all the agencies are corrupted. So even if we did manage to get a strong black man to win, they would give him the JFK or MLK treatment and you know it! Play ball or get got. That is the game these psychos play!

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    jury is still out on whether She is biological female
    Reactions: Kanu

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe I am a bit sexist with this but I feel like females are too emotional to be president. I want to see a strong black man be president, someone that won't sell out people short like her husband did. America is crumbling and if we want to actually see a future for our people in this country, we need someone strong and serious calling the shots.

Problem is, no matter who gets in the feds and all the agencies are corrupted. So even if we did manage to get a strong black man to win, they would give him the JFK or MLK treatment and you know it! Play ball or get got. That is the game these psychos play!
    Plenty of countries have had female Presidents and/or Prime Ministers, it's time for USA to join the rest of the world. Besides, our woman POTUS wouldn't be any more emotional than the prissy reality tv male Karen who held office a few years ago.
    Who Knows Idk GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Plenty of countries have had female Presidents and/or Prime Ministers, it's time for USA to join the rest of the world. Besides, our woman POTUS wouldn't be any more emotional than the prissy reality tv male Karen who held office a few years ago.
    Who Knows Idk GIF
    That is fair. Like I said, I am probably being a bit sexist. LOL Not like any of these old man farts did well for us anyways. I am willing to chance it at this point but I would rather America be in a better position.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Women are the biggest debtors in the United States of America they hold the majority of school loans, credit card debt, automobile debt, etc., and got the country in an economic mess, and you have already seen what her husband did to Colonel Gaddafi.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Women are the biggest debtors in the United States of America they hold the majority of school loans, credit card debt, automobile debt, etc., and got the country in an economic mess, and you have already seen what her husband did to Colonel Gaddafi.
    I mean I have been noticing patterns. It is certainly not ALL women but it is a problem because it is a "most" issue. Also, more ladies go to college now than dudes do. And they are more likely to take pointless classes that cost them thousands and don't produce real jobs.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to see a strong black man be president, someone that won't sell out people short like her husband did.
    With the level of deep corruption in this country... that's a pipe dream. Anyone at that level will always be a sell out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    With the level of deep corruption in this country... that's a pipe dream. Anyone at that level will always be a sell out.
    The more I see what is happening, I sadly have to agree. The white people in power are stabbing each other in the back and manipulating each other. I can't imagine they ever let this happen. Not with how the system works right now. It needs to be dismantled.