The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mike Tyson spoke the truth

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The news media is trying to cover up what Mike Tyson said on Jeff Rogan's podcast. He said those demonic as rich folks are hunting homeless ppl. I believe him. I think tht white dude was sent to antagonize Tyson into a fight. The devils Play many tricks.
    is this old or new?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The news media is trying to cover up what Mike Tyson said on Jeff Rogan's podcast. He said those demonic as rich folks are hunting homeless ppl. I believe him. I think tht white dude was sent to antagonize Tyson into a fight. The devils Play many tricks.
    When did this happen?

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If a homeless came up missing who would know? That’s the part that makes it feasible.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If a homeless came up missing who would know? That’s the part that makes it feasible.
    Big facts! I remember hearing how this Mafia Hitman used to kill homeless ppl as a training tool. I think he was called ‘Iceman’. He said no one ever noticed. I’m sure he’s not the only one.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA