The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The government is slowly clamping down on the country. I believe we are going to go into a depressive state and the government wants to ensure it has the powers It needs to control the populace. You will own nothing, the state will control every facet of life.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The government is slowly clamping down on the country. I believe we are going to go into a depressive state and the government wants to ensure it has the powers It needs to control the populace. You will own nothing, the state will control every facet of life.
    Well then #BurnBabyBurn. When the white people start hunting congress and police there will be no stopping it. White ppl in general have no problem whatsoever shooting people they disagree with.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    PBT is some of the most innocuous content out there. That's like suspending the PBS youtube account. He must've really scared them folks.
    He really did I forgot which video it was that got him in trouble. Remember, he was suspended before for doing the crime reports. He started again and got suspended not even a month into them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He's not suspended as far as I know. He likely got at least 1 or 2 strikes on his YouTube and is unable to post videos on FookTube for awhile. FookTube is known for restricting people from uploading videos and doing live streams if they have too many strikes. ANd if they get more than enough strikes, then FookTube permanently suspends and terminates their channels and all of the videos from the terminated channels are gone forever. I highly, strongly recommend for anyone to make backups of videos for the New Black Media in case their channels get struck down. It is dearly important to the community.