Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Missing Persons, Cold Cases, And Vigilantism Etc.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
These breaks my heart to my core. Especially because I know what is likely at work. A friend of mine became a cop. A coworker of his joined the FBI. He told me that the guy was in a unit tracking, monitoring, various groups in America.

What he told me was a long time ago. Basically there are white groups, sometimes individuals, also splinter groups from bigger groups who are kidnapping black kids. And what they are doing with them are things that are worse than your worse fears.

These days its pretty impossible for a teenager or younger to successfully run away from home. No matter how much they prepare. We live in a world where we are tied to it electronically. 50 years ago? yes, today? No.

A big percentage of missing white kids is a parent who didn't get custody and runs off with the kid. The kid is complicit to some extent. They want to be with mommy or daddy more. However, that's not the case with black parents. You rarely see it. Also, black teen girls who run off and get caught up in the 'game' (prostitution) are in the system at some point. In LA's Hollywood area, The Point in the Bronx, and other places, years and years ago you could have teenage prostitution among them. These days? No. There is very little chance a teenage prostitute can escape being picked up, etc,. A family wanting to find a drug addicted teen runaway, or prostitute runaway can eventually find them because they get in city's, state's or federal database at some point.

Black men who want to kidnap black kids don't have the resources to keep them a long time. The rapes, molestations happen same day in a vacant building close by and they are gone. The kid brutalized an alive or sadly killed. The bodies aren't missing for months because they don't have the time or the resources to get rid of the body in places it won't be found for months if not years.

So, that being said, where the f*ck are these black kids? They are kidnapped. They are often brought in a van, truck etc, over state lines to random ranches, farms, etc, at white small towns in the middle of no where Indiana, Nebraska, where ever and what is done will make you want to get an AK go there.

The FBI knows this. So, why aren't they saying anything? Because they know it would mobilize the black community. It will make white people look more evil than they already are. It will unite us. It will make us ask questions and the answers won't be accepted.

You know who I fault more than anyone else? The Congressional Black Caucus. They sit on the committees in Congress that talk about these things. The black mayors. The blacks in state governments. The blacks in law enforcement who know what is going on.

My friend who became a cop, is extremely vigilant about his 2 kids because of what he knows. He and his wife knows where they are 24 hours a day. They can't go to any sleepover unless they know the parents personally. They have GPS monitors in their book bags. They have code words for any person saying 'Mommy' sent me. When I visit, I can tell they give mommy a look like 'we can trust him?'.

I get it. Completely.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
These breaks my heart to my core. Especially because I know what is likely at work. A friend of mine became a cop. A coworker of his joined the FBI. He told me that the guy was in a unit tracking, monitoring, various groups in America.

What he told me was a long time ago. Basically there are white groups, sometimes individuals, also splinter groups from bigger groups who are kidnapping black kids. And what they are doing with them are things that are worse than your worse fears.

These days its pretty impossible for a teenager or younger to successfully run away from home. No matter how much they prepare. We live in a world where we are tied to it electronically. 50 years ago? yes, today? No.

A big percentage of missing white kids is a parent who didn't get custody and runs off with the kid. The kid is complicit to some extent. They want to be with mommy or daddy more. However, that's not the case with black parents. You rarely see it. Also, black teen girls who run off and get caught up in the 'game' (prostitution) are in the system at some point. In LA's Hollywood area, The Point in the Bronx, and other places, years and years ago you could have teenage prostitution among them. These days? No. There is very little chance a teenage prostitute can escape being picked up, etc,. A family wanting to find a drug addicted teen runaway, or prostitute runaway can eventually find them because they get in city's, state's or federal database at some point.

Black men who want to kidnap black kids don't have the resources to keep them a long time. The rapes, molestations happen same day in a vacant building close by and they are gone. The kid brutalized an alive or sadly killed. The bodies aren't missing for months because they don't have the time or the resources to get rid of the body in places it won't be found for months if not years.

So, that being said, where the f*ck are these black kids? They are kidnapped. They are often brought in a van, truck etc, over state lines to random ranches, farms, etc, at white small towns in the middle of no where Indiana, Nebraska, where ever and what is done will make you want to get an AK go there.

The FBI knows this. So, why aren't they saying anything? Because they know it would mobilize the black community. It will make white people look more evil than they already are. It will unite us. It will make us ask questions and the answers won't be accepted.

You know who I fault more than anyone else? The Congressional Black Caucus. They sit on the committees in Congress that talk about these things. The black mayors. The blacks in state governments. The blacks in law enforcement who know what is going on.

My friend who became a cop, is extremely vigilant about his 2 kids because of what he knows. He and his wife knows where they are 24 hours a day. They can't go to any sleepover unless they know the parents personally. They have GPS monitors in their book bags. They have code words for any person saying 'Mommy' sent me. When I visit, I can tell they give mommy a look like 'we can trust him?'.

I get it. Completely.
Yeah man, all of that & some. Man I know we are about a single issue as it pertains to Reparations, but I firmly believe we need a Crime Bill Agenda that Addresses HATE directed at us, as well as an Anti Grooming Bill directed at the Classroom & a Bill that Exacts a much Harsher Penalty for Child Molestation, Perverts, etc. In the 2 latter approaches I bet we could make the Sphincter Muscles in those White Asses tighten Up, because it shines the spotlight on behavior that is Mostly exemplified by them.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate to see our people go missing. The hurtful part is finding out they were murdered. I usually follow Black and missing on social media especially Instagram. I haven’t been on their page in awhile because I don’t like to see melanated people who are lost. I wish I could do more to help find our missing other than sharing their profile.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate to see our people go missing. The hurtful part is finding out they were murdered. I usually follow Black and missing on social media especially Instagram. I haven’t been on their page in awhile because I don’t like to see melanated people who are lost. I wish I could do more to help find our missing other than sharing their profile.
    Talking about it is very important. I listen to a lot of True Crime buffs & 1 thing that helps with solving any missing persons case is talking about the case and keeping photo’s & images of that individual fresh in the public’s mind & consciousness. True it is painful but we must not forget.❤️❤️🥲🥲

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Talking about it is very important. I listen to a lot of True Crime buffs & 1 thing that helps with solving any missing persons case is talking about the case and keeping photo’s & images of that individual fresh in the public’s mind & consciousness. True it is painful but we must not forget.❤️❤️🥲🥲
    Yes indeed. I talk about these situations at home. I am just trouble by missing people in general. I noticed months ago how there were missing teenagers (mainly black) where I live. The first thing that comes to my mind is sex trafficking/organ harvesting. I agree with you that keeping their story relevant helps with the search. We need to do other things as well like organizing independent search parties and watching out. I would never partner with law enforcement because they aren’t to be trusted and I know they have ties to certain groups.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This 75 year old woman in Baltimore has been missing for weeks and there are no updates. I’m not feeling right about this.
    There have been so many Black teens & Black seniors going missing (and often unreported) since the pandemic, especially around the Atlantic seaboard. Who keeps taking our people?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There have been so many Black teens & Black seniors going missing (and often unreported) since the pandemic, especially around the Atlantic seaboard. Who keeps taking our people?
    I would like to know too. This lady is missing and I haven’t heard of any search parties. Black and missing foundation has her case. I haven’t been keeping up with them on IG that much, but I need to get back to it. I wish I could go out and look myself. This is bothering me because the family is busy praying. We as a community need to stop that and actually do work. I believe in prayer, but I also believe that prayer without works is dead. The family must step up and organize search parties. I would check hospitals, neighborhoods, woods & fields. We all should know how to do this. This woman had to be abducted or something. She has lupus and has to use a mobility device like a cane or walker. Her house was broken into and the family found a woman in their loved one’s bed. Folks need to have the young with them especially black young men because they would have held the stranger. I would be questioning where my family member is. Also, our people need to invest in home security to prevent this from happening and carry a gun or some other weapon. I guarantee if she had all of this those thugs would in body bags.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yeah man, all of that & some. Man I know we are about a single issue as it pertains to Reparations, but I firmly believe we need a Crime Bill Agenda that Addresses HATE directed at us, as well as an Anti Grooming Bill directed at the Classroom & a Bill that Exacts a much Harsher Penalty for Child Molestation, Perverts, etc. In the 2 latter approaches I bet we could make the Sphincter Muscles in those White Asses tighten Up, because it shines the spotlight on behavior that is Mostly exemplified by them.
    It's not only about reparations bro. It's our collective safety. It isn't mutually exclusive. It's all tied together. Knowing what is happening and helpless to do anything about it breaks my heart. Moreso because we as a people can do something about it. They are using tactics like having a woman approach kids. Several months ago there was a white woman who picked up a group of black kids going to school and a cop just on a hunch stopped and asked the scared kids who this is and they said they don't know. My guess is she was bringing them to an organized group to do whatever the f*ck they want. It's not just white men, they have a groups with white men and women. What shocked me and hurt me was that whole incident was dropped like 'crazy white lady' and not doing a deep dive into her background and why she had them.

The very first thing that we need to include along with reparations for our vote and very easy to do is have the President commit people and resources to the 2006 FBI report

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, it’s painful. We are moving in the right direction. Hopefully it’s on our minds so much that we begin reminding each other in our in person exchanges. Not to harp or belabor the crisis, but somehow as a minder to be vigilant & if we See something Say Something. At the least we should be aware of the estimated number; 64,000 & counting.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes indeed. I talk about these situations at home. I am just trouble by missing people in general. I noticed months ago how there were missing teenagers (mainly black) where I live. The first thing that comes to my mind is sex trafficking/organ harvesting. I agree with you that keeping their story relevant helps with the search. We need to do other things as well like organizing independent search parties and watching out. I would never partner with law enforcement because they aren’t to be trusted and I know they have ties to certain groups.
    Yes, this is an area or social crisis in our community where we really need to push Hard. This is worth “chasing” grant money. I understand there are at least 2 apps in the works that are related to sending out victim of crime community alerts for FBA & another 1 in Maryland that updates organizations, nonprofits, etc regarding FBA victims.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, this is an area or social crisis in our community where we really need to push Hard. This is worth “chasing” grant money. I understand there are at least 2 apps in the works that are related to sending out victim of crime community alerts for FBA & another 1 in Maryland that updates organizations, nonprofits, etc regarding FBA victims.
    Thank you for the information. I just know about the citizens app.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The fact of the matter the most vulnerable are the kids who are from predominantly single moms who don't have the time and the wherewithal to be vigilant.

Many of us have seen little kids in places on their own and wonder why the hell are they alone out here? We let them play without knowing where they are. There is a huge number of families out there who don't mind their kids well at all and trust me, the predators know this.

The problem starts with us. And if you wanna take it there, the breakdown of the black family. Every single time I've heard a tragic story of some black kid killed under white supervision like a sleepover, there is no dad. I'm not blaming single black moms. Not at all, they are doing the job of 2 people, but a lot of them shouldn't really be caring for kids. I've seen it too many times. Hood chicks having kids with dusty brothers who won't be around after. That's the biggest family issue in the black community.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did y’all hear about the 10 year old Black girl who was almost abducted twice by a white man?? It happened in Florida some weeks ago. Girl, 10, Escapes Attempted Kidnapping in Surveillance Footage as Cops Search for Suspect
    There’s no telling what that devil would do if he succeeded. As a people we need to separate, but since we live amongst these devils we should protect ourselves in any way we can. I doubt the police will find the demon.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact of the matter the most vulnerable are the kids who are from predominantly single moms who don't have the time and the wherewithal to be vigilant.

Many of us have seen little kids in places on their own and wonder why the hell are they alone out here? We let them play without knowing where they are. There is a huge number of families out there who don't mind their kids well at all and trust me, the predators know this.

The problem starts with us. And if you wanna take it there, the breakdown of the black family. Every single time I've heard a tragic story of some black kid killed under white supervision like a sleepover, there is no dad. I'm not blaming single black moms. Not at all, they are doing the job of 2 people, but a lot of them shouldn't really be caring for kids. I've seen it too many times. Hood chicks having kids with dusty brothers who won't be around after. That's the biggest family issue in the black community.
    Because a lot of these mothers aren’t right. I don’t see the point of having children if you’re not going to watch over them and keep them safe. My big brother and I never played outside without adult supervision. If we were on the porch, my mother would be in the kitchen looking and the gate would be locked. My father worked in lawn enforcement so he didn’t play with our safety even in the church. When my mother became a single mother, she would still watch us like a hulk. If we went anywhere without her it would be with another trusted adult like my grandmother. I have two younger siblings who my big brother and I would watch when at my fathers. If they played in the front with their cousins, we’d be right there. I liked it better when they played in the fenced back yard. It was more safer. There are a lot of predators amongst us and I use to have an app for sex offenders in the area. I know of one who lives in the area by face. I let my father know and he saw the guy before. My siblings were taught not to talk to strangers. They’re older now but it’s still wise to practice safety. I wish everyone understood the dangers of sex trafficking and organ harvesting.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    if you can' t protect your young as a species, you will eventually get wiped out. You can go all the way back to Late 70's Atlanta and see the blueprint. Law enforcement either is complicit or actively engaged in this criminal activity. a lot of this is preventable. the problem is that toomany black folk think there are far more good white folk than there actually are. certainly seems like there is an uptick in these cases, for sure.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    They should be airing missing children and people more often on tv, movies and in the news. I just watched a video too about when we used to put missing kids on milk cartons. We no longer do that though, but I think we need to push these reports out more often. I don't usually see anything much about missing kids on tv, or anywhere really. Sure I'll get an occasional amber alert notification on my phone, but even that I don't get a lot of.

It's sad seeing all of these kids not getting the coverage they need. If it was some missing white kid, they'd be all over it, and wouldn't stop showing the kids image.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They should be airing missing children and people more often on tv, movies and in the news. I just watched a video too about when we used to put missing kids on milk cartons. We no longer do that though, but I think we need to push these reports out more often. I don't usually see anything much about missing kids on tv, or anywhere really. Sure I'll get an occasional amber alert notification on my phone, but even that I don't get a lot of.

It's sad seeing all of these kids not getting the coverage they need. If it was some missing white kid, they'd be all over it, and wouldn't stop showing the kids image.
    Great point.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    One of the things that I hope we demand as part of a list of things to fight against anti blackness is to mandate the FBI to have a unit that looks at these missing kids and such. I said this before. I am 100 percent convinced that there are groups and individuals who target our kids, women and sometimes men for a variety of reasons:
    * ritualistic torture/murder
    * white supremacist torture/murder
    * organ harvesting and extraction

And the FBI knows full well that the size and scope is shocking. And they know if we knew the size and scope it would galvanize the community. One of the reasons I detest Obama is that he could have done something about it. Also, Obama didn't do anything about the 2006 FBI report. This also goes for the Coongressional Black Caucasians who know this and don't demand anything about it.

This affects EVERY black person in America.

D

Deleted member 1946

He was decapitated, dismembered, missing upper & lower teeth, scattered body pieces. No foul play suspected, says police😣My people, my heart is torn for us💔💔the hate for us is palpable. #RasheemCarter 😣😞😫😭

View attachment 7113
    They will keep hating us until we put real tangible actions in place to punish these race soldiers!