zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Fam,

I am a musiq HEAD, and this argument was never addressed head on from honest, varied perspective, so I clipped this from GIRAFFEBALLZ, a show about weed, love, knowledge and US.

Let's TALK...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hEqVh5XH0
    You hit on a good point how we shouldn’t even be comparing the two. Not only is it a stupid comparison but it’s a needless one. Let’s appreciate all our stars and let’s put this disrespectful ass millennials in their place.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only people who would compare the two are people who either knows jack s**t about music or one of these new negros that think mumble rap is real music. MJ probably has music older than the dunce negros making the comparison.
    The only person who would've hade a chance against MJ in a VS would be Prince. (IMO)

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey man! You used to crack me up on Comic View back in the day. Welcome to the site!
    THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm back AT it, after writin' for a GANG o' dudes you thought were funny by themselves. Check out Giraffeballz and the 1st Church Of H@LY SH!T on Youtube....

AND NTS!

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    We just saw Drake on stage simultaneously with a past his prime washed Kanye West and Drake looked like a borderline hype man. Kanye past his prime.

Drake and Wayne went on a Drake vs. Wayne tour and Wayne won that according to many and Wayne ain't even in the trajectory of MJ.

Drake in his prime ain't seeing Invincible/This is It era Mike, let alone History or even him in his Jackson 5 era. I'm not even gonna entertain anything beyond that.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We just saw Drake on stage simultaneously with a past his prime washed Kanye West and Drake looked like a borderline hype man. Kanye past his prime.

Drake and Wayne went on a Drake vs. Wayne tour and Wayne won that according to many and Wayne ain't even in the trajectory of MJ.

Drake in his prime ain't seeing Invincible/This is It era Mike, let alone History or even him in his Jackson 5 era. I'm not even gonna entertain anything beyond that.
    Even when Mike was older with health problems, he was still DESTROYING whatever stage he was performing on! Drake would be lucky to get tickets to an MJ show!

D

Deleted member 191

The only people who would compare the two are people who either knows jack s**t about music or one of these new negros that think mumble rap is real music. MJ probably has music older than the dunce negros making the comparison.
    The only person who would've hade a chance against MJ in a VS would be Prince. (IMO)
    Animated GIF

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Since you posted that gif, let me state for the record that Janet would wash Drake on stage, too. If we're going to keep things fair, we should probably match Drake with Marlon or Randy.
    View attachment 1080

Drake should just avoid any of them...they built different lol. Janet would perform circles around him

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Drake should just avoid any of them...they built different lol. Janet would perform circles around him
    Easily. Drake can't dance, and his whole show is walking around the stage & bringing out guest stars.
    Michael & Janet have set pieces, wardrobe changes, backup dancers, special effects, etc.
    It wouldn't even be fair to Wheelchair Jimmy.