The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Moment of Truth: Looking Out For Ourselves

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    This was a great first episode of The Moment of Truth. What was really interesting was the point about how Jews unified after the holocaust while Africans as a whole stayed tribal. It’s the single biggest disappointment for me as Black person from a global context. Europeans know when to drop the bullshit and fight as one, Africans don’t.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was a great first episode of The Moment of Truth. What was really interesting was the point about how Jews unified after the holocaust while Africans as a whole stayed tribal. It’s the single biggest disappointment for me as Black person from a global context. Europeans know when to drop the bullshit and fight as one, Africans don’t.
    yes that part hit home for me too, I've always thought about it but it's different when you hear it.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    yes that part hit home for me too, I've always thought about it but it's different when you hear it.
    We have way too many coons and cowards in African society. How are you running from the land with all the resources and then claiming superiority for abandoning it? It just doesn’t make sense, it is cowardice at its finest.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We have way too many coons and cowards in African society. How are you running from the land with all the resources and then claiming superiority for abandoning it? It just doesn’t make sense, it is cowardice at its finest.
    OK and can you tell me how Nigerians are leading in education in America but no one goes to Nigeria for a college education?? Shouldn't they have the top universities in the world, since they value education so much......

And it's weird, because when they enroll in college, they are black. When they graduate, they are Nigerian/African.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    OK and can you tell me how Nigerians are leading in education in America but no one goes to Nigeria for a college education?? Shouldn't they have the top universities in the world, since they value education so much......

And it's weird, because when they enroll in college, they are black. When they graduate, they are Nigerian/African.
    sanaalathanlaughFacts. It’s like, what’s the difference between USA and Nigeria? Oh yeah, didn’t have Black Americans fighting for your rights back home.