The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mo'Nique On Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is just a snippet of a roughly 3 hour show. Shannon's channel has several snippets on various topics.

I didn't listen to the whole thing. Too busy for a straight 3 hour listen. Anyway, I like her generally. I think perhaps she's gone a bit over on a few things but generally, I like her because she has love for her people.

DL Hughley has said she straight up lied on him. So has 1 or 2 others. I will say this, Shannon Sharpe has been hitting some home runs. This one has over 8 million views. He is approaching 3 million subscribers. That's mega big. On a sidenote, when you get that big you are front and center on the radar of white people. Kevin Samuels was. Both have a large Black audience and aren't violating Youtube rules so not much they can do about it but eff with the algorithms but when you are this big it has little effect.

I'm hoping other black folks get there. As long as they aren't coons and sell outs I'm supportive. The white powers that be real fear is if any of the major Black influencers get that big.

What I would love to see happening is if a Dave Chapelle, or any other well known Black folks go on, say....Jason Black's podcast. That would be transformative.