App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We've long known that white money paid the old, dead black media to spew the gibberish they say, but now they're admitting it. Because the government isn't cutting them a check. CashApp: $ProfessorBlacktruth Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ProfessorBlac... https://twitter.com/ProfBlacktruth #B1 #WeAreTheBlackMedi
    Another Master class from #PBT before posting this I saw on Twitter that rollie poked the pather, I saw The Black Authority took offense to rollie name dropping him, I need to read this tweet to see what he said, but rollie is f'n with the wrong ones!
    View: https://youtu.be/oyJK720z5ek

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Professor, TBA, Tariq and others
    Have been sounding the alarms on these corporate shills for the past 5-10yrs, now we know what the price tag is and it's not already worth them barking and having stepshows. The stompdown Bidensexuals with student loan debt, should go ahead pick their style of urn, cause burying them isn't worth the cost of labor.

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Professor, TBA, Tariq and others
    Have been sounding have been sounding the alarms on these corporate shills for the past 5-10yrs, now we know what the price tag is and it's not already worth them barking and having stepshows. The stompdown Bidensexuals with student loan debt, should go ahead pick their style of urn, cause burying them isn't worth the cost of labor.
    What this also exposes is how the media IS apart of the government just like every other authoritarian government but it is controlled economically rather than being a department of the military.

American authoritarianism is ingenious as it allows for plausible deniability. The head of state wears a suit instead of a military uniform and the dictator doesn’t even show his damn face.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    What this also exposes is how the media IS apart of the government just like every other authoritarian government but it is controlled economically rather than being a department of the military.

American authoritarianism is ingenious as it allows for plausible deniability. The head of state wears a suit instead of a military uniform and the dictator doesn’t even show his damn face.
    and then when their military career, lo and behold, they make a seamless transition to media...like Oliver North. I hear Anderson Cooper is CIA too

Antionette

Registered
    Tither
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This video was the first thing I watched this morning. PBT gave Rollie uglass the business. Come to find out after looking on Twitter that not only is he mad that he ain't getting no money, he's lashing out at the NBM. He ain't talking to them white folks like that though. Rollie is a fat fkn coward.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This video was the first thing I watched this morning. PBT gave Rollie uglass the business. Come to find out after looking on Twitter that not only is he mad that he ain't getting no money, he's lashing out at the NBM. He ain't talking to them white folks like that though. Rollie is a fat fkn coward.
    The NBM is tapping his pockets, he know his lane is over and done with. His paymasters now look at him as a running joke because he no longer has the ear of Gen X and younger. The days of the negro shepherds are over. The code being the leader is starting to taken a hold and it is going to be a problem for the everyone.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Roland Martin really put on his best pimp pastor outfit, got on camera, and went full on Tufat Shakur "Hit Em Up" style on the New Black Media and called out everyone by name (except Tariq and ProfBlacktruth for some reason..)

Bitch you ain't Tupac!!! And neither is Jussie!!!

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBlackChannel/status/1507048515163332609

Screenshot_20220324_233619.jpg

Rotundog Barking is really barking up the wrong tree....
    And Rotundog is really pressed by Vicki...

#ProtectOurAdvocates

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Roland Martin really put on his best pimp pastor outfit, got on camera, and went full on Tufat Shakur "Hit Em Up" style on the New Black Media and called out everyone by name (except Tariq and ProfBlacktruth for some reason..)

Bitch you ain't Tupac!!! And neither is Jussie!!!

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBlackChannel/status/1507048515163332609

View attachment 2312

Rotundog Barking is really barking up the wrong tree....
    And Rotundog is really pressed by Vicki...

#ProtectOurAdvocates

Let’s see if he backs down.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another Master class from #PBT before posting this I saw on Twitter that rollie poked the pather, I saw The Black Authority took offense to rollie name dropping him, I need to read this tweet to see what he said, but rollie is f'n with the wrong ones!
    View: https://youtu.be/oyJK720z5ek
    Fat boy has been a glutton for punishment for years, let him pop a blood vessel in the middle of his name calling rants. Childish fool doesn't know know he is a #HasBeen and #BlowHard with so piss poor results.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA