Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/LhEywKU78To

Professor Black Truth addressed the Juicy Smollett verdict this morning in a triple comparison to the Jason Van Dyke (keep the number 16 in mind) case as well as the three race-soldiers that fired into the naked body of Breonna Taylor. In both counts, the race-soldiers made false reports and lied to the judges, as well as the jury in court, with that said we all know the penalty for such offenses are well above a 10-year sentence. Towards the end of the morning address, The Professor task's us with pressuring the arm of justice (from the bench and DA's office) to keep that smoke for ALL violators of the so-called law.

"Good Day and B1"

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He made some damn good points, some I didn't even pick up on. I thought he would get a heavy fine but no jail time. It's a victimless crime! Ones white people commit every day of the year.
    I really didn't expect no jail time. The humiliation for years was punishment enough.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He made some damn good points, some I didn't even pick up on. I thought he would get a heavy fine but no jail time. It's a victimless crime! Ones white people commit every day of the year.
    I really didn't expect no jail time. The humiliation for years was punishment enough.
    Watch for the Epstein move with ole messy....

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is out. They had the man strapped to a bed for 6 days thinking he was going to do himself in. Will be interesting to see where things go. Faking a hate crime the way he did, not directly harming anyone should be grounds for a fine and maybe house arrest, not prison. I have seen plenty of whites get just that but they throw black brothers and sisters in prison over it.