The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Music is helping ME

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Music and the music industry is helping me to appreciate music made before 2003. With the exception of Bankroll Fresh,J Cole, Kendrick and Krit. After Future dropped Purple Rain, to me he started falling off. New his new video is showing me the truth to the Entire Industry and how all of it works together. Against me and us. The song was corny anyway then the corn ball cameo. LOL. You would think Future should be the one asking the questions but they are the same anyway.Right.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Music and the music industry is helping me to appreciate music made before 2003. With the exception of Bankroll Fresh,J Cole, Kendrick and Krit. After Future dropped Purple Rain, to me he started falling off. New his new video is showing me the truth to the Entire Industry and how all of it works together. Against me and us. The song was corny anyway then the corn ball cameo. LOL. You would think Future should be the one asking the questions but they are the same anyway.Right.
    Yes music has fallen all the way off I can’t listen anymore bruh.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    95% of the music I listen to now is Jazz, when I play any Hip Hop 90% of what I play is old school, I cant stomach a lot of this new sh*t, I don't even consider most of this new stuff Hip Hop.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    95% of the music I listen to now is Jazz, when I play any Hip Hop 90% of what I play is old school, I cant stomach a lot of this new sh*t, I don't even consider most of this new stuff Hip Hop.
    I feel embarrassed to play rap out loud most of the time now. This has been my jam recently.

View: https://youtu.be/pOGVIeP5mtc