The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

My first post

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Peace. My name is Mark Black. I've joined 6 zeros to support Black social media, and have positive discussions on every topic under the sun.

I'm a 49 year old Black man from KCMO living currently in the PNW. I'm in the process of getting some acreage and starting an ark/homestead.

I've been a YouTuber, writer, and activist. I advocate for reparative justice for the descendants of the Freedmen. I'm a big philosophy need.

If you want to learn more about me, follow a brotha.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Peace. My name is Mark Black. I've joined 6 zeros to support Black social media, and have positive discussions on every topic under the sun.

I'm a 49 year old Black man from KCMO living currently in the PNW. I'm in the process of getting some acreage and starting an ark/homestead.

I've been a YouTuber, writer, and activist. I advocate for reparative justice for the descendants of the Freedmen. I'm a big philosophy need.

Welcome To the site brotha. How do you like PNW? You in Oregon or Washington?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The PNW is beautiful land wise. Two hours in any direction and you're seeing some different shit. I'm in Washington.

The people here tho...it's white de Ville. It's mostly the liberal whites too and they're the worst. I'm getting some dirt in the sticks and calling it a day.
    Liberal Whites make Conservatives look like saints. Their racism is so passive aggressive and the love to virtue signal. Office got unlimited kombucha and 3 niggas

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Liberal Whites make Conservatives look like saints. Their racism is so passive aggressive and the love to virtue signal. Office got unlimited kombucha and 3 niggas
    Pure factuals! In the 90s, when I got here, there was mad jobs, good pay, and while the whites was annoying af, they at least would hire you. Now, even the so-called progressives act like savages and the liberals are basically right wingers with Priuses.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Welcome to the board, if you have any questions just ask.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pure factuals! In the 90s, when I got here, there was mad jobs, good pay, and while the whites was annoying af, they at least would hire you. Now, even the so-called progressives act like savages and the liberals are basically right wingers with Priuses.
    …and they’ll hire a bunch of Indians and Chinese and call that diversity even though all of them act like White people. It really be ZERO diversity.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Welcome, Mark! We're glad that you're here!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Found you lol (Cool Unc)
    You two are related and both have beards?

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

6ZEROS bringing family together one post at a time.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Welcome

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Washington is so white that ti feels like a different country. The serial killer energy is haevy up there. One time I was walking to the bus stop in Seattle and I passed a white dude with a cast on his arm. I yelled out "Ted Bundy!" as I passed him and he got big mad, shooting me this dirty look. PNW and west coast in general is great, but the ofay's are ridiculous with their insanity

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Az 🌵got tht same vibe but with Mexicans. You never know who’s a cartel then you got the whites with tht serial killer trait. I tell Black folks whose new to Az to never go camping, shooting or anything in the desert with them ppl.
    AZ is racist AF. You will definitely be on a milk carton and the police will say:

No Problem Whatever GIF by The Good Films

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Washington is so white that ti feels like a different country. The serial killer energy is haevy up there. One time I was walking to the bus stop in Seattle and I passed a white dude with a cast on his arm. I yelled out "Ted Bundy!" as I passed him and he got big mad, shooting me this dirty look. PNW and west coast in general is great, but the ofay's are ridiculous with their insanity
    You ain't bullshitting. It's a strange vibe with the buckra up here sometimes.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's mostly junkies but, you ain't lying. I live next door to a city that's just like the grimiest hood you've ever seen, except it's white folks.
    The white hoods be way worse than anything I ever seen with Black people. Shit be so run down and trashy and the people are ugly AF.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Hey, howdy.
    I'm very curious -in an excitable way, about your proposed 'ark'. Can you elaborate? 👍🏿

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Hey, howdy.
    I'm very curious -in an excitable way, about your proposed 'ark'. Can you elaborate? 👍🏿
    Yes. I'm essentially working on a homestead, but focused on efficiency & survival. Using natural building techniques, reduced need for power, stuff like that.