Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Everywhere you go online niggas are arguing and fighting and going back and forth over dumb shit. Anytime we get anything good going niggas just come and shit all over it. Niggas is talking trash about the California Reparations Task Force, niggas is talking trash about Tariq, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, niggas talking shit about 6ZEROS, niggas is just talking shit. It makes it so hard to stay motivated when niggas is hell bent on destroying anything and everything we try.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We argue amongst each other as if that’s going to solve anything and even worse we argue publicly and advertise our issues to the world. There’s a time and place for debate but we hardly do it appropriately.

As much as I like to debate I’m making a conscious effort not too engage in meaningless debates. Easier said but there’s so much happening and I feel we lose momentum when we focus on superficial things and not the goal. Another part is it’s easier to go at our own people than to maintain that energy against our open enemy. Mal-adaptive behavior carried over from slavery because sometimes I don’t think our people realize the subconscious self hatred.

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We argue amongst each other as if that’s going to solve anything and even worse we argue publicly and advertise our issues to the world. There’s a time and place for debate but we hardly do it appropriately.

As much as I like to debate I’m making a conscious effort not too engage in meaningless debates. Easier said but there’s so much happening and I feel we lose momentum when we focus on superficial things and not the goal. Another part is it’s easier to go at our own people than to maintain that energy against our open enemy. Mal-adaptive behavior carried over from slavery because sometimes I don’t think our people realize the subconscious self hatred.
True facts! We don't realize how much we pay the cog for white illusion, it bothers me when ppl don't check themselves and recognize the part they are playing ... I'm sure the white media, different ops are exploiting our dysfunction ... As mentioned before, I'm not surprised if more and more bots donning black face avatars create mass disruption at some point , if they haven't already (Cointelpro 2.x)...

I just chalk it up to the psy-op that's still going on till this day , and keep it moving ...

... The purpose of white illusion is to create confusion (I think Neely Fuller said that) so we don't unite, don't disrupt the status quo, don't move forward ...

Just recognize it, is part of the system ... The ones that know, keep up the bullhorn, do your part, unite with other like minds, and we'll get there ✊🏿

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Arguing with the ignorant is as bad as Arguing with obvious trolls it's a waste of energy and I would rather concentrate on dealing with the like minded. We only need a few hundred to make it move we have a few thousand! Everyone isn't going to support what we do but they'll benefit in the end....it's been the same since we were let off the plantation unfortunately the coons and bedwenches blended in with us.....that's the thing we have to be aware of......agent behavior and those that seek to undermine us. B1✊🏿💯

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Arguing with the ignorant is as bad as Arguing with obvious trolls it's a waste of energy and I would rather concentrate on dealing with the like minded. We only need a few hundred to make it move we have a few thousand! Everyone isn't going to support what we do but they'll benefit in the end....it's been the same since we were let off the plantation unfortunately the coons and bedwenches blended in with us.....that's the thing we have to be aware of......agent behavior and those that seek to undermine us. B1✊🏿💯
    A bunch of my college friends jumped down my throat when I pointed out that Joe Biden was one of the biggest and most dangerous white supremacists on the planet. One of my old roommates even went as far as to tell me know that the 94 crime did not affect him. The brother hasn't spoken to me since the election. Shit is real out here.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are roughly, what? 40, 45 million of 'us' (all Blacks...before I have to be overly precise...lol) in America.

Black folks argue over dumb sh*t. We always have. We have also argued over serious stuff historically. It's not good but it's normal. Even if you are on code not every on code persons vision of how to get there will be the same. That's normal. When you throw in disrupters it muddies things even further.

Bickering, infighting, etc is normal for ALL groups with a political and social agenda. Did y'all know that even the Klan had separate grand dragons in some states. Neo Nazis and KKk traditionally didn't get along. There are even murders between white supremacists groups. In TBA's Race War, Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer took subtle swipes at each other.

It's frustrating AF but it's actually part of this (hopefully not so) long process to get to the goals.

All any of us can do individually is do the work, stay on code, try hard as we can not to get caught up with the beefs, side tracks, etc between people (influencers) and groups (Secure the Tribe, ADOS, B1, etc.)

Over time those that do the work, stay on code, will be the ones leading the charge and the masses following.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ..just so no one gets it twisted. I use white supremacy people and groups to make a point.

We see all of them as the same and they are all some united front against us when in fact they are not.

We look united to them as well, believe it or not.

The Charlottesville march was significant to white supremacists because it was organized by people if groups that didn't get along and even violent against each other before. It was not just a march but a temporary truece.

It went back to bickering not too long after. Richard Spencer went into self imposed isolation.

Anyway, the tough thing is to check egos, don't get overly emotional about disagreements and not personalize things as much as possible. It's hard as hell at times but knowing that the person has the same goals should help.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    If debates are conducted in good faith, there shouldnt be too much of an issue. We all have different views/opinions and it is ok not to always agree.

It becomes an issue when people show a lack of respect, and attempt to misrepresent other people's positions. From that point, I've seen it descend into chaos were we just end up shouting over each other. It is not constructive.

It makes it so hard to stay motivated when niggas is hell bent on destroying anything and everything we try.
    I share the same frustration. I appreciate it is easy to get caught up. What I've tried to do is keep in mind is the discussion/debate constructive.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are roughly, what? 40, 45 million of 'us' (all Blacks...before I have to be overly precise...lol) in America.

Black folks argue over dumb sh*t. We always have. We have also argued over serious stuff historically. It's not good but it's normal. Even if you are on code not every on code persons vision of how to get there will be the same. That's normal. When you throw in disrupters it muddies things even further.

Bickering, infighting, etc is normal for ALL groups with a political and social agenda. Did y'all know that even the Klan had separate grand dragons in some states. Neo Nazis and KKk traditionally didn't get along. There are even murders between white supremacists groups. In TBA's Race War, Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer took subtle swipes at each other.

It's frustrating AF but it's actually part of this (hopefully not so) long process to get to the goals.

All any of us can do individually is do the work, stay on code, try hard as we can not to get caught up with the beefs, side tracks, etc between people (influencers) and groups (Secure the Tribe, ADOS, B1, etc.)

Over time those that do the work, stay on code, will be the ones leading the charge and the masses following.
    Needed to hear this for inspiration brother. I share your frustration but we have to keep moving forward shout out to you for this post.

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Over time those that do the work, and stay on code, will be the ones leading the charge and the masses following.
    The difference is they keep their differences in-house most of the time. They remain silent and on code, particularly when it comes to us. Vlad was a perfect example of that. And still..,.many of us go on and watch his show. We berate each other publicly and take sides with the enemy. We are so proud to say we are not a monolith, (the dictionary definition of monolith is quite telling) while everyone is monolithic against us. We can watch every sector of small towns to big cities unite and form Voltron (Runaway Slave) to convict innocent black people or acquit guilty white people yet we never learn.