Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So, the social credit system is here. My Medium account was suspended for going back and forth with some Jews about antisemitism. How is it that if we are Jews (Hebrews) and we discuss our "alleged" brothers, we get suspended and they don't?

Ya'll this shit is out of control and they don't want us to tell the world who we are, what they've done, and they damned sure that judgment their asses is due for breaking Yah's law. PayPal's slip-up was a warning to us all. Any of these third-party payment systems, social media sites, etc. owned by them mofos could easily get you silenced, get your work suspended, erased, and they get to keep on pushing like they ain't did shit.

Freedom of Speech is DONE in America. I'm glad I have my own website. I'm finna talk about they asses ALL DAY over there. This is one area where Black folks really need to stand and figure out a way to shut them, folks, DOWN. Stop working, stop buying, take ya money out of their banks, delete their apps, stop using their products, don't listen to any of their trash-ass music, trash artists, don't watch their trash TV, don't read their funky ass papers, NADA. If we keep allowing everybody to run over us and mistreat us we will always be in this position. I'm getting real tired of standing for the collective and the collective love the oppressor and his stuff. Is anyone else feeling like this?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So, the social credit system is here. My Medium account was suspended for going back and forth with some Jews about antisemitism. How is it that if we are Jews (Hebrews) and we discuss our "alleged" brothers, we get suspended and they don't?

Ya'll this shit is out of control and they don't want us to tell the world who we are, what they've done, and they damned sure that judgment their asses is due for breaking Yah's law. PayPal's slip-up was a warning to us all. Any of these third-party payment systems, social media sites, etc. owned by them mofos could easily get you silenced, get your work suspended, erased, and they get to keep on pushing like they ain't did shit.

Freedom of Speech is DONE in America. I'm glad I have my own website. I'm finna talk about they asses ALL DAY over there. This is one area where Black folks really need to stand and figure out a way to shut them, folks, DOWN. Stop working, stop buying, take ya money out of their banks, delete their apps, stop using their products, don't listen to any of their trash-ass music, trash artists, don't watch their trash TV, don't read their funky ass papers, NADA. If we keep allowing everybody to run over us and mistreat us we will always be in this position. I'm getting real tired of standing for the collective and the collective love the oppressor and his stuff. Is anyone else feeling like this?
Disappointed but not surprised.
Do you have a backup of any Medium articles you wrote?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are going to keep cracking down. There are protected classes in this world and Jewish people... GODLESS ones are one of those groups. Look how they treated the God fearing jewish men and women in NYC during the lockdowns and then look how the heathens of Hollywood get treated. They pretty much work for Satan, I am telling you.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm glad we have a place like 6zeros, because sites like Medium, Facebook, Twitter, and so many more will just delete your opinions and views if they're deemed any bit offensive or against their rules. That's why we need places like 6zeros, so we can give our views without being silenced.

Most social sites these days have some sort of rules about what you can and can't say, and if it's touches or comes close to breaking those rules, they'll pounce on you. And it's within their rights.

As much as I want to say it's freedom of speech, these sites can claim otherwise and delete anything we say. Everyone has the freedom to say what they want, but these sites have their own rules about what can and can't be said and they take them a bit too seriously.

So it's good having places like this to be able to say our piece and it not get deleted like it would everywhere else.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm glad we have a place like 6zeros, because sites like Medium, Facebook, Twitter, and so many more will just delete your opinions and views if they're deemed any bit offensive or against their rules. That's why we need places like 6zeros, so we can give our views without being silenced.

Most social sites these days have some sort of rules about what you can and can't say, and if it's touches or comes close to breaking those rules, they'll pounce on you. And it's within their rights.

As much as I want to say it's freedom of speech, these sites can claim otherwise and delete anything we say. Everyone has the freedom to say what they want, but these sites have their own rules about what can and can't be said and they take them a bit too seriously.

So it's good having places like this to be able to say our piece and it not get deleted like it would everywhere else.
    I agree. Earlier this year I decided to make a commitment to scale back on white-owned stuff and do more grassroots. I've learned more from following the grassroots over the last two years than I have with the mainstream. The Kanye/Kyrie brawl demonstrates how aggressively we're going to be policed over the next two years. We are at war. The social official credit system has begun. We're all going to have to take a stand. My turn today, someone else's tomorrow. I'm not backing down. I'm prepared to take a stand, no matter what I lose. If it doesn't/can't free us, I'm not engaging in it. I have two sons and three grandsons. If they don't see me fighting, they won't fight either. We stand together or we will fall together, and it seems many of us are cool falling.

I'm extremely grateful for spaces like these.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are going to keep cracking down. There are protected classes in this world and Jewish people... GODLESS ones are one of those groups. Look how they treated the God fearing jewish men and women in NYC during the lockdowns and then look how the heathens of Hollywood get treated. They pretty much work for Satan, I am telling you.
    All truth. They control everything, and they have stolen our identity. It's in their best interests to silence us because they don't want the truth coming out. The truth is coming out anyway. Kanye and Kyrie have let the world know who we are. They're also exposing the frauds. I really hope Black people wake up. We are under attack and it's only going to get worse. They must keep their secrets hidden to pull off their satanic agenda.

It won't work. The ending has already been written. Black people just gotta wake up and learn who they are. It's time for us to take our rightful places in this world.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All truth. They control everything, and they have stolen our identity. It's in their best interests to silence us because they don't want the truth coming out. The truth is coming out anyway. Kanye and Kyrie have let the world know who we are. They're also exposing the frauds. I really hope Black people wake up. We are under attack and it's only going to get worse. They must keep their secrets hidden to pull off their satanic agenda.

It won't work. The ending has already been written. Black people just gotta wake up and learn who they are. It's time for us to take our rightful places in this world.
    You can tell it’s all racism because they are mad at Kyrie for sharing a link but have no smoke for Bezos who is selling it.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All truth. They control everything, and they have stolen our identity. It's in their best interests to silence us because they don't want the truth coming out.
    I was thinking the same earlier. What better way to pull off a sham, than to get rid of the ppl you are pulling the sham on ...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

It seems like we are getting more people to wake up month after month. With public figures speaking out against at, in Kanye and Kyrie, there is hope. I may not agree with them on everything but I support them call out this BS 100%

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Black folks originally got Twitter and IG popping. Don't know why we don't do ish ourselves. This site is a great example of that. The big money blacks don't want to get involved in creating our own industries. Other groups do. Koreans have their own korean language news papers and radio stations a tv station or two.
    Chinese have newspapers and radio stations specifically for their community. When ever a black person with money builds one, they wanna be all kumbayah with that ish: BET, Byron Allen, Oprah.

What ever we build for ourselves the world comes looking for it: Hip Hop, Reggae, Blues,

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black folks originally got Twitter and IG popping. Don't know why we don't do ish ourselves. This site is a great example of that. The big money blacks don't want to get involved in creating our own industries. Other groups do. Koreans have their own korean language news papers and radio stations a tv station or two.
    Chinese have newspapers and radio stations specifically for their community. When ever a black person with money builds one, they wanna be all kumbayah with that ish: BET, Byron Allen, Oprah.

What ever we build for ourselves the world comes looking for it: Hip Hop, Reggae, Blues,
    I'd argue that Vine took off too because of black creators. It seems like a lot of social platforms get a bunch of traction because of our people but soon as the whites roll in, people duck out.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd argue that Vine took off too because of black creators. It seems like a lot of social platforms get a bunch of traction because of our people but soon as the whites roll in, people duck out.
    Damn Daniel was the "best" thing the bland white side of Vine was able to come up with even though the "Why the f.. you lying" meme was way more memorable and funny. Yet that grating and funny as terminal cancer Damn Daniel meme allowed for the white creators of it to be featured on Ellen and mainstream media while the Black creator of the "Why the f.. you lying" meme was ignored by Ellen and MSM.

The "what are those" meme was created by a Black person and that was also funny.

I noticed Tiktok started blowing up more and more when Tiktokers were dancing to Drake's "In My Feelings" and made the song more popular. The Black Tiktokers helped make the song trend as others followed and even Drake took notice.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That's it! We have so much power as a ppl, but we don't use it enough... Do y'all see those "hip-hop" raves in Saudi or somewhere? Funny, but point is we have the pulse of culture , and that's worldwide!

If we all move to another platform tomorrow, watch folks start capitulating (well, maybe not Elon). ...

We get kumbayah bc we don't have the monetary infrastructure, so we have to compromise ourselves by using someone else's outside the community ... But some of these immigrants communities use a tool that we also used B4 ... Susus. All of us put money in a pot, at the end of the week or month, you got 10k to start a business... And then rotate, do the same for the next person, etc ... And keep rotating.

We can do it ourselves.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is so crazy. We've been in this twilight zone for a while ... A place where criticism is equated to hate speech. A place where facts , for that matter, is hate speech. To be frank, ppl took Trump literal (but his character lender himself to that perception) ..

So, the group that was on the tail end of the American Holocaust, suffering arguably the greatest atrocity and indignation advocates for the same? Some ppl dont ask the hard questions... Why.

Find the alibi, and you will find the truth

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn Daniel was the "best" thing the bland white side of Vine was able to come up with even though the "Why the f.. you lying" meme was way more memorable and funny. Yet that grating and funny as terminal cancer Damn Daniel meme allowed for the white creators of it to be featured on Ellen and mainstream media while the Black creator of the "Why the f.. you lying" meme was ignored by Ellen and MSM.

The "what are those" meme was created by a Black person and that was also funny.

I noticed Tiktok started blowing up more and more when Tiktokers were dancing to Drake's "In My Feelings" and made the song more popular. The Black Tiktokers helped make the song trend as others followed and even Drake took notice.
    They take our trends, music, etc. and use it and then they get high-fived and celebrated for it. This is nothing knew though. We all know white people have a habit of doing it. Even if the content creators didn't "mean anything by it", the older white people celebrate them and give them platforms for fame and money.