Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
I believe that the System Of White Supremacy has not only caused heavy amounts of despair (meaning: complete lack of hope) for ALL people on the planet but through this constant showering of misery and hopelessness, people have become used to and even entertained by the despair around them as well as the idea of causing despair, this affects White people and turns them into Racists.

Black people are most definitely an example of being so full of despair that we are entertained by it, I'll name some examples: Gangster Rap (Black people rapping and sometimes singing about how the pain/how much pain they want to inflict on and kill other Black people), in films and shows (typically a scene where a silly Black character will say something weird or stupid while in conversation with another Black person and that other Black character says something like "Man, shut the ((F)) up" in response *laughtrack ensues*, In this case, not only is there a silly Black person who is doing nothing but being silly and not focused on solving problems but he/she is also being verbally mistreated and we are programmed to laugh at that ((this silly Black character may also be the cause of some problems that the characters get into which further justifies their mistreatment)); my last example is playing video games and finding joy in causing chaos e.g. causing explosions, killing and beating characters, enemies or NPCs and being rewarded points for it etc. (the videogame example isn't mostly tied towards Black people but it is something that a great number of Black people do).

Finally, I will say that for many decades Black people have been talking about Racism/White Supremacy and the despair it causes but we did not talk about solutions to ending White Supremacy (other than the Black spokespersons that I know of like Neely Fuller Jr. and Dr. Frances Cress Welsing who, from what I have been told, decided to come up with solutions because not many Black people before them mentioned ways in which we can solve the Race Problem).

"So, how do you recommend that we solve this despair problem?" My answer: Just keep moving forward and try your very best to Replace the System Of White Supremacy (the cause of ALL problems on this planet) With a System Of Justice because that's all you can do, all you can do is move forward, I like to think that if you feel as if you are going nowhere, you aren't moving backwards and becoming degraded, you just stopped moving and stood in one place so you can only move forward. I remember being told by a person that "The fact that you are searching for hope (especially when trying to solve a specifc problem) proves that there is hope because your search for hope is motivated by the fact that you HOPE to find hope." So a person trying to end White Supremacy exists in a universe where hope also exists, otherwise why would that person be bothered to even think about ending Racism/White Supremacy? Whether it is The Creator, the White Supremacists themselves or the Victims Of Racism that end White Supremacy, this nightmare is guaranteed to end in one way or another and if you want Racism to be destroyed fast then you gotta put in that work yourself or with other people💪🏾💯💯🔥🔥