zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't be fooled something is off the way this is being reported.......🤔🧐
    Thank you. It’s always off. Did you see the two women speaking on it? One was demanding gun control. I suspect they were crisis actors.

ART
    ART
    Corrupt, selllout, bought-and-paid-for politicians will use this situation to justify not just very strict gun control, but also to issue more privileges and shields for the trans community, and to also push for and justify gender reassignment surgery for children under 18.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Here we have, yet again, another mass shooting by, as always, those typical psychopathic, demented, warped, evil, unhinged, demonic, cowardly, bastardly, murdering savages...THE CRACK RABBITS! And what ya know?! This time it happened to be a "Now or Later." Of course, no real PUNISHMENT will ever be fully warranted, or real laws to be implemented, although the confused twit got its last...bang!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are just going to blame this on bullying, transphobia, and ableism. They will humanize the white male ("transgirl") mass murderer and use this tragedy to gain awareness and support for trans children. Nevermind that over 6 people have been murdered, including other children.

The politicians will immediately politicize this story (of they haven't already) and use this stort to justify laws that will permit children under 18 to get permanent gender reassignment surgery (which is what they really mean when they say "health care for trans children" If anyone opposes this, they'll spin it as "trans children should not be denied health care" when we aren't denying health care for trans children, we merely oppose reassignment surgery because they are too young to make such a decision).

This mass shooting should not and must not be turned into a "oh pray for trans children who are bullied and rejected" cry fest. The focus must be on the culture of white entitlement, lack of accountability in the white community, seriously extreme issues with the white male psyche overall, the fact that too many trans-identifying individuals are mentally ill and that "being trans" is a symptom of a bigger untreated/undiagnosed mental illness, and plain evil.

ART
    ART
    Neither autism, incelism, depression, or transphobia are valid excuses for ruining and ending lives like this. Watch these TRAs blame this on transphobia, TERFs and women in general.

Edit:
    Oh, and I mistakenly thought this Aubrey "Audrey" Hale was a high school student. Silly me.

This isn't a transgirl (white male), this is a 28-year-old transwoman (still a white male).

UPDATE:

WTF? Audrey Hale is a white TRANSMAN and a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE? Mental illness, Karenism, aggression, steroids, and testosterone hormones do not mix.

aalicia0917

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A transgender person named Audrey Hale murdered three children and three adults at a christian school in Nashville, Tennessee. As usual, the conversation is not on crime prevention and safety but gun control.
    Transgender take those synthetic hormones. Those fake hormones are no joke! Plus there are street hormones that make them transition faster. I know how I am on my period as a real woman. Imagine taking pills that make you get female hormones. And them having access to street fake hormones that make you are woman faster pumping stronger female hormones into you. YIKES! Everyone take cover and drop to the floor!!! LOL!