the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

National Championship Is Set

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is the last year of the 4 team playoff format for college football and the last 2 teams that are standing is Michigan and Washington. The number 1 and 2 seed this year and this should be a great game unlike the blow out we had last year. So my question to the community is: Who y'all got?

FB_IMG_1704174961633.jpg

B1General

Sixer
zBucks
The final four is going away?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Yadabear
Yadabear
What I meant by that is the playoffs is expanding from just 4 teams to a 12 team playoff bracket next year so those other bowl games that players sit out of will matter more next season.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I hate 'Bama with a passion but I wouldn't have been upset if the brotha who is their QB had made after learning a white coach told him to change positions.

I don't have a horse in the final but I'm going to go with Washington only because that coon Black coach Michigan has. I don't like seeing coons win obviously.

Finally, I don't care how much they lost to Georgia, and injuries they had, Florida State should have been in it. You can't tell a team that's 4th and undefeated they can't be in it. It's simply wrong. Especially to the players who worked hard all season. So, the signal we are telling elite football players is no matter who hard you play, and no matter if you win every single game and beat good teams along the way, a group of white men will decide your fate based on their own idiosyncrasies.