zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

This lawyer gives a lecture on the top 10 reasons to NEVER talk to the police. I’ve also attached the article for the lecture. This is a classic video.

Attachments

SSRN-id1998119.pdf
    107.4 KB · Views: 2

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Over the past couple of years, I have come to know that the police were never there to help especially when you're a Black. It's only on rare occasions that they seem to do what they are supposed to do without it being like they were forced to do it. The video is very informative and I'm sharing it on my pages as well.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wasn't too fond of the last portion of the video where the white cop was lowkey bragging about manipulating people to get them locked up.
    I guess that was his way of atoning for his sins. They basically sit people in those cold rooms for hours and question them over and over until they confess. It should be considered torture.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guess that was his way of atoning for his sins. They basically sit people in those cold rooms for hours and question them over and over until they confess. It should be considered torture.
    Reminds me of the video clip from 1991 during the era of the anti-Black racist Rodney King attack. The video was showing Joe Biden in court openly cheering for cops interrogating suspects and "beating the confessions out of 'em" as well as using other intimidation tactics to get superpredators "criminals" to confess to crimes (even if they didn't commit the crimes).

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1529629854584422401

Here is Joe Biden, 31 years ago, right after the Rodney King beating, arguing that police should be able to beat a confession out of a suspect. “Hang ‘em.”

SfEGwzQ.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And you have casual racists, aka, the delusional white neoliberals and leftists here on reddit talking about how "Biden changed" and "that was over 30 years ago" as if his historic anti-Black racism and dog whistles mean nothing even though they talk about the foul shit Jeffery Epstein's friend Trump and Republicans did years ago. And you have more dumbass open racists on The_Donald spinoff sub saying "Biden is not that much different from Trump" while still hating WS Jim Crow Joe Biden (Brandon) because he has a picture of a gaping donkey ass next to his name and not Trump elephant ass.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confidentlyincorrect/comments/uydkwp/trump_sub_takes_biden_clip_out_of_context_claim/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/uy90ae/here_is_joe_biden_31_years_ago_right_after_the/

White Republicans, white Democrats, and white / non-Black others be looking like this when they argue with each other:

nCEIQYP.jpg

Biden is the same exact white supremacist he was years ago. He did not change, not one bit. He covertly loathes Black people. White neoliberals and casual racists can mess ,e with the BS. They are all complicit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And you have casual racists, aka, the delusional white neoliberals and leftists here on reddit talking about how "Biden changed" and "that was over 30 years ago" as if his historic anti-Black racism and dog whistles mean nothing even though they talk about the foul shit Jeffery Epstein's friend Trump and Republicans did years ago. And you have more dumbass open racists on The_Donald spinoff sub saying "Biden is not that much different from Trump" while still hating WS Jim Crow Joe Biden (Brandon) because he has a picture of a gaping donkey ass next to his name and not Trump elephant ass.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confidentlyincorrect/comments/uydkwp/trump_sub_takes_biden_clip_out_of_context_claim/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/uy90ae/here_is_joe_biden_31_years_ago_right_after_the/

White Republicans, white Democrats, and white / non-Black others be looking like this when they argue with each other:

nCEIQYP.jpg

Biden is the same exact white supremacist he was years ago. He did not change, not one bit. He covertly loathes Black people. White neoliberals and casual racists can mess ,e with the BS. They are all complicit.

OMG I hated hearing that garbage. I would ask them “how did he change, what did he do differently?” NOTHING.

“Oh he was Vice President to a black guy”.

Whoopty freaking doo!

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had a criminal justice major as a homeboy in school. He was the firsr person to ever tell me you can call the police on the police. He said if you are being reprimanded unjustly you can call 911 again and request another officer or sergeant come out to the scene. They function as like a feaux lawyer. Now this was over 5 years ago so I'm sure shits changed but that information saved my ass one time in Houston Texas. Dude was tripped out when I called on his ass. They still unjustly towed my car that night but at least I left with my life.

On another note I watch ID and other murder investigation shows with my wife. Im always tripped out when suspects go to the police station to give an interview. Im like why the fuck would you even talk to them much less go down to the station. Only word out your mouth you ahould say is lawyer and they shut right up. These stupid white folks and ese's go the interview trying to out smart po po and end up confessing to the crime. Idiots!!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I had a criminal justice major as a homeboy in school. He was the firsr person to ever tell me you can call the police on the police. He said if you are being reprimanded unjustly you can call 911 again and request another officer or sergeant come out to the scene. They function as like a feaux lawyer. Now this was over 5 years ago so I'm sure shits changed but that information saved my ass one time in Houston Texas. Dude was tripped out when I called on his ass. They still unjustly towed my car that night but at least I left with my life.

On another note I watch ID and other murder investigation shows with my wife. Im always tripped out when suspects go to the police station to give an interview. Im like why the fuck would you even talk to them much less go down to the station. Only word out your mouth you ahould say is lawyer and they shut right up. These stupid white folks and ese's go the interview trying to out smart po po and end up confessing to the crime. Idiots!!
    I'm from the SNITCHES END UP IN DITCHES era, so I've NEVER called the 🐷🐷, ever! They've ALWAYS sent WS to Black neighborhoods.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm from the SNITCHES END UP IN DITCHES era, so I've NEVER called the 🐷🐷, ever! They've ALWAYS sent WS to Black neighborhoods.
    Every interaction with police is life or death. So I will use whatever tools I have at my disposal to make It home to family.
    Also YOU CANNOT SNITCH ON YOUR ENEMY.
    Snitching is selling out the homies.
    Literally by definition YOU CANNOT SNITCH ON YOUR ENEMY!!!.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Every interaction with police is life or death. So I will use whatever tools I have at my disposal to make It home to family.
    Also YOU CANNOT SNITCH ON YOUR ENEMY.
    Snitching is selling out the homies.
    Literally by definition YOU CANNOT SNITCH ON YOUR ENEMY!!!.
    Keep it inhouse 👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Thanks brotha. We have to know how to play the game the right way.
    Get real -there is no script! It's always THEIR WAY and their way is always I'M WHITE AND I SAY SO! There are NO safe moves because these hate filled Neanderthals are intrinsically incentivised to kill n****rs for them to feel euphoric as they have nothing else going for them in life.