Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New identification between AA and none AA black people in America.

DOSO

Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, it looks like they are starting to make a distinction between Black American, and African in some organizations. I agree with it. The only thing that I know, is living out here in the Bay, I came across alot of Africans who looked down on Black Americans, and said we were not African. I guess they got their wish. I wish the best for all black people around the world. However, I have dealt with many Africans out here, and they don't see themselves as having anything in common with Black Americans at all. Not to mention, many of the African women who come here, from my experience, have a real problem with Black American Men. They would rather date a white man than a Black American man. I learned a long time ago, many of these Africans aren't really your brothers and sisters at all. They call us Akata, Jareer, and all types of derogatory names.

<a href="
    View: https://twitter.com/214_vannah/status/1530550146945191938?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
    ">May 28, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, it looks like they are starting to make a distinction between Black American, and African in some organizations. I agree with it. The only thing that I know, is living out here in the Bay, I came across alot of Africans who looked down on Black Americans, and said we were not African. I guess they got their wish. I wish the best for all black people around the world. However, I have dealt with many Africans out here, and they don't see themselves as having anything in common with Black Americans at all. Not to mention, many of the African women who come here, from my experience, have a real problem with Black American Men. They would rather date a white man than a Black American man. I learned a long time ago, many of these Africans aren't really your brothers and sisters at all. They call us Akata, Jareer, and all types of derogatory names.

<a href="
    View: https://twitter.com/214_vannah/status/1530550146945191938?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
    ">May 28, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well in the USA the Government learned from its mistakes and stopped letting revolutionaries come over. It’s pretty safe to assume that if someone is emigrating to the USA that they on team White Supremacy. This disaggregation is good because it’ll make it harder to use the non-American Blacks as tethers.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well in the USA the Government learned from its mistakes and stopped letting revolutionaries come over. It’s pretty safe to assume that if someone is emigrating to the USA that they on team White Supremacy. This disaggregation is good because it’ll make it harder to use the non-American Blacks as tethers.
    What we need to keep our eyes open for is the trick bag. If they’re willing to disaggregate the data it’s for a reason. The trick may not be on us though, it may be on the Black Immigrant. We need to keep our eyes and ears open.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What we need to keep our eyes open for is the trick bag. If they’re willing to disaggregate the data it’s for a reason. The trick may not be on us though, it may be on the Black Immigrant. We need to keep our eyes and ears open.
    I definitely think it’s going to put a spotlight on immigrant blacks. If they cannot be used as tethers then what’s their use going to be?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I definitely think it’s going to put a spotlight on immigrant blacks. If they cannot be used as tethers then what’s their use going to be?
    There will be no use. The Del Rio Texas incident will become a lot more prevalent the more we push harder as an ethnicity. Getting on code is going to have rippling impacts across the diaspora. If the “get out of jail free” card that is coming to the USA is taken away…many will be forced to fix their homeland or die.