Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New Marvel Shows Announced

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
In honor of Disney+'s two year anniversary, they announced a bunch of new Marvel shows coming out soon. I've loved the Marvel shows they've put out so far so I'm sure I'll end up watching a few of the new ones. I think I'll pass on a few of them unless I hear some good reviews though lol

Here's a list of the new shows

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only one I watched so far was Loki, that was pretty good, I need to watch the Falcon one, I just hate they had to have the winter soldier with him, they could've done the show with just the Falcon... But I got a hunch why they made him have a white tag along...

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    In honor of Disney+'s two year anniversary, they announced a bunch of new Marvel shows coming out soon. I've loved the Marvel shows they've put out so far so I'm sure I'll end up watching a few of the new ones. I think I'll pass on a few of them unless I hear some good reviews though lol

Here's a list of the new shows
    I wish Luke Cage was still on. Season 1 was so good and Cottonmouth was a dope character. We'' see what they do with these, it's seems like too many to me, something is going to end up sucking.