Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
New York City released a nuclear attack PSA today. I see a lot of folks not taking it serious. I will say America is at tail end of its empire, with several nations jockeying for the positions of being at the top of the New World Order. If you are living in NYC or you have family in the area, please advise them to get prepared to be locked down for a significant period of time.

Here is the City's weak PSA announcement link:
NYC Emergency Management Releases Nuclear Preparedness Public Service Announcement (PSA)

The news story on the PSA is below.
‘So There's Been a Nuclear Attack': New PSA Despite ‘Low' Likelihood of NYC Strike

Here is the PSA video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk&feature=youtu.be

This PSA isn't nearly enough to help with surviving a dirty bomb or nuclear attack. Please do your research and prep family.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
New York City released a nuclear attack PSA today. I see a lot of folks not taking it serious. I will say America is at tail end of its empire, with several nations jockeying for the positions of being at the top of the New World Order. If you are living in NYC or you have family in the area, please advise them to get prepared to be locked down for a significant period of time.

Here is the City's weak PSA announcement link:
NYC Emergency Management Releases Nuclear Preparedness Public Service Announcement (PSA)

The news story on the PSA is below.
‘So There's Been a Nuclear Attack': New PSA Despite ‘Low' Likelihood of NYC Strike

Here is the PSA video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk&feature=youtu.be

This PSA isn't nearly enough to help with surviving a dirty bomb or nuclear attack. Please do your research and prep family.
They know this ukraine shit could heat up and they prepping people. USA has no Intention of backing down from the Ukraine fight.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They know this ukraine shit could heat up and they prepping people. USA has no Intention of backing down from the Ukraine fight.
Yep. We got plenty of enemies too. We also can't forget this country will create a crisis to provide a solution that's devastating to us. Black people can't afford to rely on this government for info and we know they aren't going to save us. Take it for what it's worth and get prepared. Ain't no help coming to save any of us.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They release new PSA things like this every so many years. My guess is they had extra budget money they needed to spend so they made this. The chances of a nuclear war happening are very slim. Not saying it can't happen but the odds it will are very low.

Mind you, this video is for wealthy people living in the city. Not for anyone else. Watch it a few times and you will get that impression real fast. They know most people are f'd if a nuke hits, especially in the city areas.