The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New York Mayor Eric Adams faces nepotism claim after reports he appointed his brother to a $240,000 NYPD job

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
  • New York Mayor Eric Adams has tapped his brother for a high-level job in the NYPD, per the New York Post.
  • The role comes with a salary of around $240,000, according to reports.
  • A government watchdog group has said the appointment could violate New York City Charter's conflict of interest rules.
New York Mayor Eric Adams has tapped his brother for a high-level job in the New York City Police Department (NYPD), raising questions regarding potential conflicts of interest, according to reports.
dusty niggas doing dusty nigga shit.
I smell a scandal on the horizon, they are going to ax this fo0ls career if he keeps doing stuff like this.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I smell a scandal on the horizon, they are going to ax this fo0ls career if he keeps doing stuff like this.

They've ALL got "The complexion for the protection"! I seriously doubt that ANY of these WS suffer any real consequences. Slap on the wrist, maybe & be on their way! 💯

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This dude didn‘t even wait to start with the nonsense. I hope they take him down.
    They've ALL got "The complexion for the protection"! I seriously doubt that ANY of these WS suffer any real consequences. Slap on the wrist, maybe & be on their way! 💯
    He’s a Black coon.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This dude didn‘t even wait to start with the nonsense. I hope they take him down.

He’s a Black coon.
    He's on the side of the oppressors. He's still a anti-Black, WS bootlick to me. He chose his side & will be dealt with, along with the rest! 💯