The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

NFL Player's Store Makes Him 14 Mil

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He’s having casual bro talk so there’s no need to analyze every word he’s saying, they’re general terms. But I did the math and .75% of 3 billion is twenty-two million five hundred thousand. That’s now, he said “back in the day” so 14 million is in the ballpark and is a great deal for simply just being included into a project. Everything checks out.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He started the business though. 3 billion dollar business and he "only" (air quotes) makes 14 million? If he did the 50 cent thing, I can see that. Someone else's business you buy a piece and it blows up. It was his store and white folks came to him to make it bigger.

He has .75 as you say of his own multi billion dollar business. Maybe I'm over analyzing. Bob Johnson and his wife made 3 billion.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He started the business though. 3 billion dollar business and he "only" (air quotes) makes 14 million? If he did the 50 cent thing, I can see that. Someone else's business you buy a piece and it blows up. It was his store and white folks came to him to make it bigger.

He has .75 as you say of his own multi billion dollar business. Maybe I'm over analyzing. Bob Johnson and his wife made 3 billion.
    He said had a shoe store and Dan Gilbert (Cavs owner) cam to him with an idea for a shoe stock market, which was StockX. They seem to be 2 separate entities, the grander one (StockX) being Gilbert’s idea.

aalicia0917

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He’s having casual bro talk so there’s no need to analyze every word he’s saying, they’re general terms. But I did the math and .75% of 3 billion is twenty-two million five hundred thousand. That’s now, he said “back in the day” so 14 million is in the ballpark and is a great deal for simply just being included into a project. Everything checks out.
    Inflation is INSANE.

Check out my post on net 6zero