the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nfl playoff

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
mjlol
We saw that matchup in November and the Jags lost. They not gonna win this time either.
That is very true but I think they had learned and the coaching staff will make adjustments to the game plan for an better outing plus we all expect for the Chiefs to run through them but I have a feeling things may go differently this time

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Cowboys game gon be a coin flip game. I can see that going eiter way depending on which team shows up

Cowboys game gon be a coin flip game. I can see that going eiter way depending on which team shows up

I do agree with that..I think this will be a test for Brock to go against a real challenge but I believe in the 49ers defense and coaches over the cowboys. I can see the cowboys getting in their own way like always lol

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
HailCzr85 you think the bengals going to do it?

I

My squad is out but with the rest of the bum teams left I’m going with Chiefs, Eagles, Bengals, and 49ers.
I think they will go as far as their offensive line will take them...and they are pretty beat up for sure it will be tough but I believe the bills will dominate the line and that will be their downfall

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think they will go as far as their offensive line will take them...and they are pretty beat up for sure it will be tough but I believe the bills will dominate the line and that will be their downfall
    Joe Burrow got sacked nine times in the divisional last season and they even worse now!