The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nicki Minaj is fed up and I love it!

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Man, I hate Twitter and I hate the MSM. If you are not in the loop, Nicki mentioned a cousin's friend having a bad reaction after the vaccine on Twitter. She also mentioned she would not get vaccinated just to attend an event.

"They want you to get vaccinated for the Met," she said in the tweet. "If I get vaccinated it won't (be) for the Met. It'll be once I feel I've done enough research."

So in typical MSM fashion, they started labeling her an anti-vaxxer, they tried labeling her politically for it, a few places called her a conspiracy theorist, and people have been buzzing about the whole ordeal. She apparently retweeted some over on FOX and other news outlets were losing it. Especially the white liberals.

She clapped back with:

"Right. I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit"

She also said she is done with Twitter because of this.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Man, I hate Twitter and I hate the MSM. If you are not in the loop, Nicki mentioned a cousin's friend having a bad reaction after the vaccine on Twitter. She also mentioned she would not get vaccinated just to attend an event.

So in typical MSM fashion, they started labeling her an anti-vaxxer, they tried labeling her politically for it, a few places called her a conspiracy theorist, and people have been buzzing about the whole ordeal. She apparently retweeted some over on FOX and other news outlets were losing it. Especially the white liberals.

She clapped back with:

While I'm no proponent of NIcki or her degenerate husband, it is great to see someone striking back at the press for its censorship.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was going to say something similar to the above. She has some issues but she is using her platform to question the narrative and I can respect that. She has people talking, especially black folks, about how ridiculous all this vaccine stuff has been. Major props to her. I saw some protests were starting in her name as well.

amP3KNX_700b.jpg

D

Deleted member 1946

She clapped back with:

I am not surprised. I will not be taking it nor any other subsequent iterations of the jab.

D

Deleted member 1946

I was going to say something similar to the above. She has some issues but she is using her platform to question the narrative and I can respect that. She has people talking, especially black folks, about how ridiculous all this vaccine stuff has been. Major props to her. I saw some protests were starting in her name as well.

View attachment 101
    Black or brown? Im sick of us always including others.