Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nikki Haley Panders To Racists Re: Civil War Causes (slavery)

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
When asked what caused the Civil War she answers with state rights word salad. It's an easy answer and in this day when saying anything vaguely that hurts the feelings of Gays, Jews, Latinos, Trans you are canceled and wrong. We are the only exception.

Her answer also tells that she knows its slavery but she also knows it would alienate a huge part of the Republican party. It's also a commentary on the GOP.

She was in New Hampshire of all places. Safest place to say slavery but she knew had she said 'slavery' she'd be called 'woke' by her party because they are in the process of removing slavery from US history classes and referring to descendants of American slaves and Freedmen as 'Foreign workers'.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
When ever I hear racists say it was also about state rights, I ask what rights or things were the states not allowed to do?

The fact is the north never said they couldn't have slavery. The rich southern plantation class wanted to use their immense wealth to bring slavery to new states opening up in the west (Missouri, etc). They were never told they couldn't continue slavery at the time of the civil war. There is nothing they were told they couldn't do that they were already doing. Their rights within their individual states was not impeded at all.

Anyway, Nikki Haley can't put the lotion back in the bottle. In the moment she was thinking of the Republican voters. After the fact, she realized it was better (politically) to have mentioned slavery and state rights, even though the latter is bullshyt.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Haley is a wanna be southern white girl. She took only the white part of her name (including married name Nimarata Nikki Randhawa married name Haley) to play the part. Changed her religion to Christianity in order to fit in. She passes as white because a lof of the Indians from her area look quasi white skinned. Its the southern indians that are dark.

She's Indian when convenient politically, other than that you'll never know. The few Indians I know can't stand her. They think she's a sell out and trying to be white. I have a friend originally from Goa, India, went to school in Michigan, they can't stand her. He kinda see her the same we see Clarence Thomas.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
...another nuance to all this. Nikki Haley answered the way she did because she's heard what white Republicans say privately over many years.

And so has Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas. There should be zero doubt in any one's mind that that the aforementioned have heard some of the wildest racist stuff said and they were expected to take it or even agree in order to be accepted. That's the devil's bargain. I have zero doubt all of them have heard run of the mill Republicans drop N bombs and try to do it in context. "Hey Larry, I don't see Black or White, Honky (the old ones say this) or N*gger" or "Candace, I hear black people call each other n*gger all the time, why do they feel the need to do that?" "Thomas, I grew up in a house where we heard n*gger all the time but I see you as different. I respect you so much"

I guarantee you 100 percent all of the sell outs have heard something similar. All of them. And the reason why they are still getting a check is because they answered correctly. Guaranteed.

The bootlicks know this about the party and still support it. They are so long gone, they've built up a mental block to it all.

We hear swirlers say their boyfriends have said it to them.

The Candace Owens, Larry Elders are so deep in the sunken place, their only avenue to project that hidden shame, anger, etc is against us because they can't do it against the white folks who are cutting them a check.