The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

No Bottoms up for Keisha at The Capital Grille (But nobody cared anyway)

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Ex Atlanta Mayor Keisha 'G-String' Bottoms was turned away from The Capital Grille because she "had on leggings", the shea butter crowd went wild (as small as it is) and forgot to remember that Keisha turned her Bottom to the grassroots in 2020.
The problem is not her inability to eat, the problem is that this establishment has her benefactors inside and this is what they told her:

View: https://twitter.com/YaaaaaaHeyyyy/status/1515322959065497607?s=20&t=_seqiPjvsuw9ALywY1IQQA

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Too bad. If she can’t manage to wear real clothes, then I’m sure The Red Lobster would be happy to have her.

Or here’s a novel idea: she could go to a Black owned spot 🤷🏾‍♂️
She is bougie you wouldn't catch her or the rest of the chuck n pearls gang in a red lobster.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Too bad. If she can’t manage to wear real clothes, then I’m sure The Red Lobster would be happy to have her.

Or here’s a novel idea: she could go to a Black owned spot 🤷🏾‍♂️
Or a LGBDSTR restaurant since she’s always fighting for them and not Us.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I never really paid attention to this bougie hooker like that, so that video is news to me. Lol wow, she actually told that crowd of protesters to "GO HOME" like that? The disrepect. I really enjoy the poetic irony of Capital Grille telling her and her stank leggings to "GO HOME" and rejecting her presence. That moment when your very own words get used against you... May this continue to haunt her.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
never really paid attention to this bougie hooker like that,
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin