Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Biden is yet again giving MORE money to Ukraine while actively ignoring Ohio and doing nothing to help those people.

He should be sending that town money so those people could find a place to stay until the damages are clean. It just makes me take a step back and reminds me of all the failed attempts to "pretend to fix" problems in cities by democrats. All they do is lie, lie, lie. How long have places been with unsafe drinking water? How many buildings and streets have gone unkempt and broken down, not even safe to use or live in? But sure... Ukraine needs OUR money.

All this money they send to that place could have been used to fix OUR cities and pay our reparations.

Good to know sending money to nazis is more important than helping your own citizens, Joe! Well done KKKamala.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Biden is yet again giving MORE money to Ukraine while actively ignoring Ohio and doing nothing to help those people.

He should be sending that town money so those people could find a place to stay until the damages are clean. It just makes me take a step back and reminds me of all the failed attempts to "pretend to fix" problems in cities by democrats. All they do is lie, lie, lie. How long have places been with unsafe drinking water? How many buildings and streets have gone unkempt and broken down, not even safe to use or live in? But sure... Ukraine needs OUR money.

All this money they send to that place could have been used to fix OUR cities and pay our reparations.

Good to know sending money to nazis is more important than helping your own citizens, Joe! Well done KKKamala.
AmeriKKKa has NEVER taken care of home!
Always in other countries business & NEVER minding its own!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am convinced at this point that America was built as a "business" and the people at the top view us all as numbers and products ourselves. They seem to all care more about other countries than their own people. Much like a business caring more about their customers than their employees.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So true. Up to the new deal it was a country of slave labor and indentured servitude. It was about 30 years after the new deal that the government started to walk back all the things they did to give White America some level of comfort. Now it’s going to get 10x worse now as the indentured servitude class is going to be millions of immigrants displacing Black Americans and anyone that’s poor.