The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

No Fun League

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
If Brian Flores ever coaches agian Ill be surprised. And if he does he'll have an 8 game probation. Government, economics banking thats one thing but football, to me, isnt that importanat to be making an issue about. These professional leagues are fraternities and people are invited to be apart. I get it. Just like Jackie Robinson. I respect the courage and all on Flores's part but I think its just some hot air just like Kapernick.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
If Brian Flores ever coaches agian Ill be surprised. And if he does he'll have an 8 game probation. Government, economics banking thats one thing but football, to me, isnt that importanat to be making an issue about. These professional leagues are fraternities and people are invited to be apart. I get it. Just like Jackie Robinson. I respect the courage and all on Flores's part but I think its just some hot air just like Kapernick.
I read today that he is from Honduras, so he can HOYN

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
He a sore loser ass nigga. They get their nigga wake up call then they finally can see our plight. NOPE.
oh yea. I forgto too that he gave shit to Kenny Stills about kneeling during the anthem. If I had followed football I would've realized it back then. but now that we know he's Honduran IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    oh yea. I forgto too that he gave shit to Kenny Stills about kneeling during the anthem. If I had followed football I would've realized it back then. but now that we know he's Honduran IT ALL MAKES SENSE
    That Nigga can hold his own empanadas.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I read today that he is from Honduras, so he can HOYN