zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Anderson-Lee-Aldrich.jpeg

White supremacists on all levels of society including online, cover for each other.

Case in point, Anderson Lee Aldrich. He is named as the shooter who shot up a gay nightclub. Mr. Aldrich is 22 years old (not a minor whose image would get censored due to being underage) and a white male ( such a shock ).

For some "reason" shortly after the event, they gave Charles Barkley airtime and showed him ignoring the fact that it was a white male which had nothing to do with us, and (I guess wanting to maintain the creepy high he gets from trying to destroy Black people) he followed the coordinated "agenda" and made this about us.

I say agenda because another complicit party blatantly manipulating search results and leaving Barkley's false accusation against Black people in the forefront of people's mind....is none other than Google itself.

Check search results for Anderson Lee Aldrich and try to get a clear image. He is currently clearly shown (that could change but so far the same all day)....as about the 36th picture of many results that pop us when his name is the search term.

Among other things shown, people crying, police cars, a rainbow ribbon, people gathered for some sort of impromtu memorial service, a few horizontal rows down after the picture of Aldrich, a picture of Barkley as if to give "credibility" to his false narrative scapegoating us for this white gunman's crime.

If someone Black were accused of such a crime, no doubt articles and image search results would make it so crystal clear, you wouldn't have to sort through several results to try to find a picture of the alleged criminal.

Immediately after the news broke, I went searching for an image of the shooter and was frustrated by the results because at the time, they hadn't yet even put up a definate picture of him and you were left to guess.

But when I saw someone post a picture of him, I quickly saved it and put it on blast on multiple social media platforms so that it would reach as many people as possible in case they tried to retaliate and get me banned again on sites like Twitter just to downplay the white crime angle and amp the false Black boogeyman narrative.

Note that shortly after putting the picture from a website on blast, Google "magically" posted it as the (currenly) 36 picture of the many search results on the page.

Go to google. Search for the term Anderson Lee Aldrich. click the "image" tab. See for yourself. Not a total scrub but they are trying to make it hard to see what he looks like while they have Barkley trying to shift the blame.

I am including a picture of him so you know what you are looking for but imagine having no clue what he looks like and seeing this result (and possible overlooking the 36th picture among the sea of intentional confusion),

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to model the way they are. When that white dude shot all those people out the MGM window in Vegas they was all on code acting like they couldn’t understand how it happened.

Then they started scraping the web of these killers under the guise of “making sure they don’t become famous”. They do everything to cover up their violence.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White Supremacists' excuses to cover for each other and not feel sympathy for Black people:
    • We gotta wait for all the facts to come out first.
    • Where's the rest of the video?
    • What about Chicago and Philadelphia?
    • BLM is a terrorist organization and all looters need to be shot.
    • Bill Cosby is a rapist.
    • Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are just race baiters.
    • Well don't commit crime. Pull your damn pants up and stop being thugs.
    • This is a hoax. The government hired this kid to shoot up the place so that they can take away our guns.
    • Here we go with the race card and victim mentality.
    • Not all white people. I'm white and I don't condone this at all.
    • This guy is a Hawaiian Pokémon. He's not white. Nice try.
    • The cops were just doing their job.
    • I feel bad for the kid. He seems troubled. I hope everyone is okay and that he gets help. 😥
    • Nothing everything is about race all the damn time.
    • Black people call everyone racist. They are the real racists. They are the biggest racists, thieves, murderers, looters, shooters, rapists, homophobes, transphobes, thugs, criminals, welfare queens, welfare kings, ghetto hoodrats and hut dwellers out there. They ruined our society!!
    • We are still investigating.
    • The story is still developing.
    • We are still working on the case.
    • The shooter is a crazy, misunderstood, depressed, isolated lone wolf.
    • Covid lockdowns made him go crazy.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Continued:
    • What did society do to make this happen?
    • I don't understand what happened or why! We need answers!
    • Gun control legislation, sensitivity training, and discussions on mental health is the answer. Not punishment for violent anti-Black racists and white murderers.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to model the way they are. When that white dude shot all those people out the MGM window in Vegas they was all on code acting like they couldn’t understand how it happened.

Then they started scraping the web of these killers under the guise of “making sure they don’t become famous”. They do everything to cover up their violence.
    They made sure to make Jeffery Dahmer famous and beloved though. Same with Christopher Columbus and other evil degenerates and terrorists. Even in death.