The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Not You Too Brother Majors?!😑

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't know if we can throw dirt on Jonathan Majors's name yet. Magazine photo shoots will have even the most thorough brothers looking crazy. Remember the photo shoot Pac did in the bathtub?

NSFW Content

You don't have permission to view this content

Remember Big Daddy Kane posing naked with Madonna? Have you seen how modern rappers & athletes dress? Pusha T's coke-rapping self was just at some awards show with a purse and wearing a short set. These new wave fashion stylists are weirdos, and they put Majors in some 2023 weirdo outfit.
I don't think there's anything more to it than that.

ZxBro
ZxBro
I'll say touché Brother but damn they going hard with this agenda to emasculate Black Men......😑 no dirt thrown but we didn't see Chadwick Boseman being posed like this....

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
20, 30 years ago, we didn't know the depth of the entertainment ritual stuff. Today we are well aware of it. The agenda to emasculate black men is well known.
I'm not giving him a pass. If he's gay, cool, be you, but if he got talked into it, its a bad look.

Ebony cover shoot ain't like it used to be. Ebony has lost a lot of clout, I didn't even know it was still going till I saw this. So, its not like it's some huge national brand where he's making a strategic marketing ploy.

Bad look.

Lastly, I want to know who at Ebony pushed for this photo. The head has to approve, who is that? Who ever that brotha or sista is needs to be looked at sideways and paperwork checked.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
20, 30 years ago, we didn't know the depth of the entertainment ritual stuff. Today we are well aware of it. The agenda to emasculate black men is well known.
I'm not giving him a pass. If he's gay, cool, be you, but if he got talked into it, its a bad look.

Ebony cover shoot ain't like it used to be. Ebony has lost a lot of clout, I didn't even know it was still going till I saw this. So, its not like it's some huge national brand where he's making a strategic marketing ploy.

Bad look.

Lastly, I want to know who at Ebony pushed for this photo. The head has to approve, who is that? Who ever that brotha or sista is needs to be looked at sideways and paperwork checked.
25 years ago, we were reading books like Behold A Pale Horse, and Blacked Out Through Whitewash. 20 years before that, Dick Gregory was pulling back the Hollywood veil, and Paul Robeson was doing it 30 years before Dick Gregory. Many of us were hip. Consciousness didn't begin with YouTube.
I thought white ppl bought Ebony???
They did. Ebony/Jet hasn't been Black-owned for a while, unfortunately.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
No joke he's looking like an anime character, I know I said Chadwick Boseman dispose like this but they did have him playing a gay God in "Gods of Egypt "....
GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That picture is suspect AF.
This is one of the most dangerous gangbangers in Atlanta: Bmy0l3BIQAEwADh.jpg Young Thug was putting hits on people while wearing nail polish & miniskirts. That's what a lot of these born after 1989 weirdos think is fashionable. These new cats are different.
Pause.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is one of the most dangerous gangbangers in Atlanta: View attachment 6869 Young Thug was putting hits on people while wearing nail polish & miniskirts. That's what a lot of these born after 1989 weirdos think is fashionable. These new cats are different.
    Pause.
    He’s gonna love prison.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Ice Cube did a recorded rap with his son and his lyrics went something like '
    'This ain’t racial, your new name is Rachel
    Got niggas in the pen, that might wanna date you
    '...lol Love Cube...except for that time he was hating on the east coast... : )

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is one of the most dangerous gangbangers in Atlanta: View attachment 6869 Young Thug was putting hits on people while wearing nail polish & miniskirts. That's what a lot of these born after 1989 weirdos think is fashionable. These new cats are different.
    Pause.
    I’m not a fan of the racist US legal system but I’m fine with this clown being gone as I see him as a useful idiot pawn for the white supremacist agenda against black boys. He’s the poster child of every toxin they want to push on us; drugs, gender confusion, crossdressing, homosexuality, violence, disregard & disrespect towards black women, and financial illiteracy. He(?)… if he(?) identifies that way, can go.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not a fan of the racist US legal system but I’m fine with this clown being gone as I see him as a useful idiot pawn for the white supremacist agenda against black boys. He’s the poster child of every toxin they want to push on us; drugs, gender confusion, crossdressing, homosexuality, violence, disregard & disrespect towards black women, and financial illiteracy. He(?)… if he(?) identifies that way, can go.
    Facts!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It makes you think why some of these heterosexual Brothers do this shit, there must be drugging involved because no one whos straight would do this for fame or money.
    Maybe they've always been on the down low or being controlled by Hollyweird!
    I just don't see any true ALPHAS ever dressing or behaving this way!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We are the only group who lets outside groups control media meant for us. Koreans have their own radio and tv stations and newspaper. Unthinkable to them if a non Korean owns nor would they watch anything that is meant for Koreans but not run by Koreans. Same with the Chinese in Chinatown. Same with gays. I think (not 100% sure) one of the major two Latino media companies, Univision ( I think its them) or Telemundo may be non Latino but they make sure its Latino run on the base level and respectful.

Hip Hop was black run and successful, all the heads were multi millionaires, Def Jam, etc. they sold out to the majors wanting. What other groups sell their voice and culture for someone else to replay it back to them?

The Source is white owned. And1 back in the day, white owned. Vlad made big money selling us back our own voices. These people made their money and bounced. The founders of And1 made millions, young white boys, made millions, no longer have to work again. That should be one of us.

We get public shamed for pointing out Ebony or whomever is white owned. Every other group such as Koreans can say it and not be shamed. Why? Because black American culture is the most dominant culture globally. I've seen it first hand. No matter what continent, pretty much every teen, early 20s know our slang. I've seen it first hand.

We help make the culture pro Black and it will resonate. The Floyd/BLM marches happened because ALL OF US spoke with one voice and made speaking on it what we were doing culturally at that time and there were literally 100s of cities, towns, large and small having marches and it spread overseas to UK and parts of Europe who put their own local grievances in it. There were cities with almost no real black population having marches such as Salt Lake City, Boise, Idaho. That's how powerful the culture is. We are all sitting on one of the most powerful tools and the enemy knows it more than we do. If you are black and interact with other blacks, you become part of it. It's a powerful thing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ESPN did a better job of photographing these two.
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Bruh I’m cracking up. I was showing my lady those zesty pics and she was saying they were cool. I’m like hell nah they were horrible…I bet they let some white liberal talk them into that. Anytime your photo shoot has to start with “redefining masculinity” you already in the wrong.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Bruh I’m cracking up. I was showing my lady those zesty pics and she was saying they were cool. I’m like hell nah they were horrible…I bet they let some white liberal talk them into that. Anytime your photo shoot has to start with “redefining masculinity” you already in the wrong.
    you already know. but unfortunately, a lot of our sisters buy into it and think it's cool.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think he's gay though. He's got children. No way I'd wear that fit but who knows maybe he's just got weird fashion taste.
    Or maybe they offered him a lot of money to wear that. I'm sure whoever the designer is gave him a hell of an endorsement deal. Au least I hope.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The sistas I usually see pushing the 'redefining masculinity' are the ones that don't like black men. Lesbians and feminists. They want to punk straight black men big time. No sista would ever let a man wearing all that holla. If they say they would its 100 percent cap.

Women have been engineered from 1000s of years to be attracted to traditional masculinity. That ain't changing anytime soon. That's why the young Denzel, Ibris Alba from his Stringer Bell days, Michael B. Jordan have all women thirstier than running a marathon with no water. There are a few kinda, sorta exceptions but they exude a certain sexiness to women (Prince, Michael Jackson, for example).

D

Deleted member 1946

The sistas I usually see pushing the 'redefining masculinity' are the ones that don't like black men. Lesbians and feminists. They want to punk straight black men big time. No sista would ever let a man wearing all that holla. If they say they would its 100 percent cap.

Women have been engineered from 1000s of years to be attracted to traditional masculinity. That ain't changing anytime soon. That's why the young Denzel, Ibris Alba from his Stringer Bell days, Michael B. Jordan have all women thirstier than running a marathon with no water. There are a few kinda, sorta exceptions but they exude a certain sexiness to women (Prince, Michael Jackson, for example).
    Yep. They definitely want to see traditional masculinity. Why would a woman who loves being with men want to see their men fruity? The only people who want to see that are the folks who hate Black men, lesbians and feminists.

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't think he's gay though. He's got children. No way I'd wear that fit but who knows maybe he's just got weird fashion taste.
    Or maybe they offered him a lot of money to wear that. I'm sure whoever the designer is gave him a hell of an endorsement deal. Au least I hope.
    I have no clue as to whether he is gay or not. I do know there are some Black men and men of other races who have children but secretly like men. I have no clue as to what the motivation was in this picture. Maybe it was money, a change in style or blackmail.

D

Deleted member 1946

We are the only group who lets outside groups control media meant for us. Koreans have their own radio and tv stations and newspaper. Unthinkable to them if a non Korean owns nor would they watch anything that is meant for Koreans but not run by Koreans. Same with the Chinese in Chinatown. Same with gays. I think (not 100% sure) one of the major two Latino media companies, Univision ( I think its them) or Telemundo may be non Latino but they make sure its Latino run on the base level and respectful.

Hip Hop was black run and successful, all the heads were multi millionaires, Def Jam, etc. they sold out to the majors wanting. What other groups sell their voice and culture for someone else to replay it back to them?

The Source is white owned. And1 back in the day, white owned. Vlad made big money selling us back our own voices. These people made their money and bounced. The founders of And1 made millions, young white boys, made millions, no longer have to work again. That should be one of us.

We get public shamed for pointing out Ebony or whomever is white owned. Every other group such as Koreans can say it and not be shamed. Why? Because black American culture is the most dominant culture globally. I've seen it first hand. No matter what continent, pretty much every teen, early 20s know our slang. I've seen it first hand.

We help make the culture pro Black and it will resonate. The Floyd/BLM marches happened because ALL OF US spoke with one voice and made speaking on it what we were doing culturally at that time and there were literally 100s of cities, towns, large and small having marches and it spread overseas to UK and parts of Europe who put their own local grievances in it. There were cities with almost no real black population having marches such as Salt Lake City, Boise, Idaho. That's how powerful the culture is. We are all sitting on one of the most powerful tools and the enemy knows it more than we do. If you are black and interact with other blacks, you become part of it. It's a powerful thing.
    We get bought off. No loyalty at all. And we need people who will take the company over in the event that the owner die or become unable to take care of it and not sell out.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Brothas in entertainment, whether rapping, singing or acting are so thirsty for fame and money, I can see why many fall for the 'rituals' we keep hearing about. The Mt. Everest of these industry, ritual types is to see a hood, warrior class black man on his knees doing their bidding. Its the number one joy they have.
    I don't even want to think about what they made Lil Nas X do. You already know he got ran through by all of them. There are stories he's despondent but you already know they got him in a 360 slave deal and literally own his azz. Literally and figuratively.

One day, this brotha gonna be reminded and he's gonna cop the usual pleas "I was young and naive", "I was pressured" "My PR person said we needed to market it"

If we conrolled our own entertainment industry, we could easily check this type of f&ckery. I got no problem if someone in that lifestyle doing it, they are being them and whatever. I really wouldn't trip. But not no buck breaking stuff.