The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nyc

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I noticed one ny1 after the midterms I have not heard them speak about black people at all right after the midterms they went straight to latinos and asians no black girl magic no black anything eric adams was speaking on making in roads with latinos but never ever with black people
The nation does not have Black Americans in its future planning.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have been pretty transparent about replacing the black vote with illegals coming in through Mexico. Should any of us be surprised? They know we are waking up to their BS and they don't have an easy vote with black folks no more so they have to prop up people who they put up in 5 star hotels while our people are out on the streets dying.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have been pretty transparent about replacing the black vote with illegals coming in through Mexico. Should any of us be surprised? They know we are waking up to their BS and they don't have an easy vote with black folks no more so they have to prop up people who they put up in 5 star hotels while our people are out on the streets dying.
    Thing about it is latin america is very socially conservative they will vote republican they love law and order cause lots come from places where there is none

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think this nation qs anything black in its future I'm sure the Latinos they are talking about helping are the whiter looking ones I think they want us the way afro are in colombia hidden
    Or held in captivity. Or dead while feasting on Black people's remains, energy, spirits, and souls as they use us for rituals and other sick and nefarious purposes for their own personal self-interests.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thing about it is latin america is very socially conservative they will vote republican they love law and order cause lots come from places where there is none
    Those are people who migrate here legally. The ones who do it illegally just want free stuff. They want to come here, get money, free health care, and then take everything back to Mexico when they have enough saved.