Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Oddisee - People Watching | Whip Appeal Review

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks

People Watching is a track off Oddisee - To What End that chronicles his anti-social behavior and pet peeves. It is by far my favorite track off the album and we will take it out on the road today. Our Review of Oddisee - To What End

#oddisee #towhatend #rap #musicreview #music

Last edited by a moderator:

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
My nigga got some hot beats I’m shocked that more people don’t spit on his tracks.
He actually spoke on that. He had placement on the unreleased j.cole/kendrick lamar album. He mention Kanye's team reached out to him during the Graduation sessions. He said artists reach out but often times, he simply doesn't have the time to shop beats. After he completes an album, he tours overseas, and get some tv placements.. he's good. He spoke he didn't like being in a studio full of people, the networking around the industry, he doesn't care for any of it.

i don't blame him. The industry is a dirty game. And this guy raps, produces, and mix and master his own work. He got his money and peace of mind.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
He actually spoke on that. He had placement on the unreleased j.cole/kendrick lamar album. He mention Kanye's team reached out to him during the Graduation sessions. He said artists reach out but often times, he simply doesn't have the time to shop beats. After he completes an album, he tours overseas, and get some tv placements.. he's good. He spoke he didn't like being in a studio full of people, the networking around the industry, he doesn't care for any of it.

i don't blame him. The industry is a dirty game. And this guy raps, produces, and mix and master his own work. He got his money and peace of mind.
I can see how he doesn’t like the madness of the industry. Kanye has s the worst he has 7 producers and has them working on the same track. He mixes and matches their contribution and so could see Oddisee walking out the first time it happened.