The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Off-duty LAPD officer fatally shot while house-hunting with girlfriend, police say

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was shot and killed during a robbery on Monday as he was house hunting with his girlfriend, officials said.

The officer was identified by the Los Angeles Police Department as Fernando Arroyos, 27. He was a three-year veteran of the force, assigned to the Olympic Division
Do you think this was targeted or just the wrong place at the wrong time? I wouldn't be surprised if it was targeted. The reputation the Cops have earned these past 10 or so years isn't helping them, and they will push people to the point where they will become targets. Karma is a bitch.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he was targeted. He was way too close to his patrol area and he got hit. That's why the diehard white supremacist that work in the LAPD live all the way in Orange County and so they don't even frequent any of the spots that the people they harass would be at.

It is what it is. If you're a Crip you may not have even did anything to a Blood but if a Blood sees you, they gon' hit you. Same for the Popo.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he was targeted. He was way too close to his patrol area and he got hit. That's why the diehard white supremacist that work in the LAPD live all the way in Orange County and so they don't even frequent any of the spots that the people they harass would be at.

It is what it is. If you're a Crip you may not have even did anything to a Blood but if a Blood sees you, they gon' hit you. Same for the Popo.
    This.

It is what it is. You live by the sword and you die by it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you think this was targeted or just the wrong place at the wrong time? I wouldn't be surprised if it was targeted. The reputation the Cops have earned these past 10 or so years isn't helping them, and they will push people to the point where they will become targets. Karma is a bitch.
    May he rot in pure piss. If he wanted respect, he should have been a fire fighter. #Phuck12

Elevation

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I remember going to the movies to see John Q. My cousin's husband's boy rolled with us. Instead of going to a theater in the area we had to drive 20 miles to one because dude was an off duty officer and didn't wanna bump into somebody who might recognize him. That's when I knew they were cowards