Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How many black people are ready to live off the grid?? Is it time for us to move our own way on all levels?? Disengaging from Amerikkka's systems would definitely send a strong message .. I'm fed up, how about you family??
    I’m mentally ready but not financially ready to do such a thing. However, I think it’s important that we learn how to live off goes because at this pace the country may force some of us to do so. Rising inflation, $30T in debt, more war, it’s not looking good. If we cannot live without infrastructure like grocery stores, bottled water, electricity we will die.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How many black people are ready to live off the grid?? Is it time for us to move our own way on all levels?? Disengaging from Amerikkka's systems would definitely send a strong message .. I'm fed up, how about you family??
    We gotta do this shit but we need to be making sure our gun game is right or it isn’t going to work.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm happy to see more and more of our people getting into this mindset! Homesteading is definitely a goal for the near future. Of course, like anything, I believe one has to be methodical and understand what they're getting into in order to be an efficient farmer, but as more of us move towards this lifestyle we'll be more powerful from our self reliance. Now that's not to say we all need a 20 acre plot of land in the Ozarks, but operating at different levels would be good. As I see it, someone growing green onions in their Chicago apartment is also taking steps towards self sufficiency.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It would be best to have some sort of functional space where people who are otherwise good people can come when they can't afford all the necessary items to do it alone. It is hard to gather the right people for this. There will be a lot of freeloaders and do-nothings who just want to piggyback off hardworking people.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m mentally ready but not financially ready to do such a thing. However, I think it’s important that we learn how to live off goes because at this pace the country may force some of us to do so. Rising inflation, $30T in debt, more war, it’s not looking good. If we cannot live without infrastructure like grocery stores, bottled water, electricity we will die.
    Yes, I'm tired of the level of control over my life.. I should have done this a long time ago.. A lot of people fail to realize that if we ever do get land we have to know how to be self sufficient on that land.. Water source, natural medicine, food etc.. So I'm going to learn now..