Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Official Thread: Matrix Resurrections

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
5F357797-D183-4688-99D0-D4D22B122B35.jpeg

Plagued by strange memories, Neo's life takes an unexpected turn when he finds himself back inside the Matrix.

Release date: December 22, 2021 (USA)
Director: Lana Wachowski
Produced by: Grant Hill; James McTeigue; Lana Wachowski
Production; companies: Village Roadshow Pictures; Venus Castina Productions
Music by: Johnny Klimek; Tom Tykwer
Written by: Lana Wachowski; David Mitchell; Aleksandar Hemon

WHo is going to See it?

Last edited:

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
This movie looks like a ton of fun. And I think they just threw everything at this and hopefully it's a crazy, fun, joyride. I just worry it's going to be a let down. But I have faith in Keanu Reeves to do awesome as always.

Gonna go see this in theaters.

It’s gonna be my first matrix ever.
Nice! I would recommend watching the first two movies, the rest kinda get blah after a bit. But you may want to watch those too as it looks to be tying all of the movies into this.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    At the end of Revolutions, the machines took Neo's body and hooked him back up while making changes (wiping his memory like a dirty install of Windows) and then rebooted him back into the Matrix. The therapist that Neo is seeing is a AI program monitoring Neo to make sure he doesn't recover (notice the blue glasses matching the pill). He aimlessly roams around getting older and bumps into Trinity at a coffee shop and a moment happens (his love for Trinity is immeasurable) and is then later found out that she is just a program as you can see from a scene her face is just Matrix code. The new team has figured out Neo is alive (with help of Sati telling the new team) that Neo is jacked into the Matrix and they launch a recovery team to go in to perform a Data Recovery of his mind (similar to a data recovery process of a hard drive in real life) hence the screen you see showing the old footage of Neo being jacked in for the first time. As they are jacked into his mind (also take note the computers with matrix code on the monitors, and a target symbol of when his 6th version exited the Matrix) after taking the red pill (which cuts the monitor software to Neo) wears off and the system comes after Neo and team. The team was able to recovery small bit of data and Neo wakes up and gets his powers back but not all of them because the data was fragmented. This also explains he can push things, stop bullets etc. Another note the trailer shows is the representation of everyone on their mobile phones which represents everyone connected to the hivemind (the matrix AI) and will play a vital role of the system turning against the new team and Neo.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At the end of Revolutions, the machines took Neo's body and hooked him back up while making changes (wiping his memory like a dirty install of Windows) and then rebooted him back into the Matrix. The therapist that Neo is seeing is a AI program monitoring Neo to make sure he doesn't recover (notice the blue glasses matching the pill). He aimlessly roams around getting older and bumps into Trinity at a coffee shop and a moment happens (his love for Trinity is immeasurable) and is then later found out that she is just a program as you can see from a scene her face is just Matrix code. The new team has figured out Neo is alive (with help of Sati telling the new team) that Neo is jacked into the Matrix and they launch a recovery team to go in to perform a Data Recovery of his mind (similar to a data recovery process of a hard drive in real life) hence the screen you see showing the old footage of Neo being jacked in for the first time. As they are jacked into his mind (also take note the computers with matrix code on the monitors, and a target symbol of when his 6th version exited the Matrix) after taking the red pill (which cuts the monitor software to Neo) wears off and the system comes after Neo and team. The team was able to recovery small bit of data and Neo wakes up and gets his powers back but not all of them because the data was fragmented. This also explains he can push things, stop bullets etc. Another note the trailer shows is the representation of everyone on their mobile phones which represents everyone connected to the hivemind (the matrix AI) and will play a vital role of the system turning against the new team and Neo.
    Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I need to watch it again, I didn’t get all of this from it.