Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Oh My God

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you all seen the trailer for the Whitney Houston? They went and found the ugliest girl in the universe to play The Beautiful Whitney Houston. She not only not come close she is not even in the park. She is actually in Wakanda. Just Damn.
    Asè🌐✊🏾 ....
    Although I didn't focus my sight on the trailer (I'll play it again) but I did catch the DIALOGUE ... It seemed extra salty..... The line that keeps replaying is MUSIC has no COLOR... which Whitney Houston is supposed to have said 😆 😭 ... 🍅 Boo🍅Boo🍅 gtfoh ... 🌐🤓Google pic.... still-from-i-i-wanna-dance-with-somebody-i.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Asè🌐✊🏾 ....
    Although I didn't focus my sight on the trailer (I'll play it again) but I did catch the DIALOGUE ... It seemed extra salty..... The line that keeps replaying is MUSIC has no COLOR... which Whitney Houston is supposed to have said 😆 😭 ... 🍅 Boo🍅Boo🍅 gtfoh ... 🌐🤓Google pic.... View attachment 5337
    She's also British so it's a hard pass for me.

P. Flaw3d

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you all seen the trailer for the Whitney Houston? They went and found the ugliest girl in the universe to play The Beautiful Whitney Houston. She not only not come close she is not even in the park. She is actually in Wakanda. Just Damn.
    You right she is not pretty enough to play Whitney at all. Just another movie I won't be going to see.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She's also a non-Black American actor. Something to also keep in mind for people who care about Black American roles being stolen from them.
    Fax shit is straight up disrespectful. All these Black American sistahs who would have killed that role but they get an African from the UK? Nigga please.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like we're living in the era of how I hate Black Americans, let me count the ways. The entire nation must have had a anti-nigga conference and said after 2012, we are phasing our appeasing negrit negroes period. Don't do shit for'em, don't hire'em, ignore them, don't even say the word Black alone.

I believe in the laws of reaping and sowing, and they are going to get what they deserve. They think they are just going to use us up and move on like a one-night stand. They will get everything they deserve and then some. I'm just sitting back and watching.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well as I mean Asè, is simply to acknowledge the post and stand in agreement... I guess I could have used Amen..over Yoruba/African . It's was a vibe in the moment. GN...
    No, I understand. I was just curious on what it meant, because I've seen this word a few times, and never understood what it really meant, all I knew was that it's an African phrase. Are you Yoruba by chance? (if you don't mind me asking)

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like we're living in the era of how I hate Black Americans, let me count the ways. The entire nation must have had a anti-nigga conference and said after 2012, we are phasing our appeasing negrit negroes period. Don't do shit for'em, don't hire'em, ignore them, don't even say the word Black alone.

I believe in the laws of reaping and sowing, and they are going to get what they deserve. They think they are just going to use us up and move on like a one-night stand. They will get everything they deserve and then some. I'm just sitting back and watching.
    When we started yelling reparations they went:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Laff

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fr, I'm starting to see a lot of foreigners taking our acting roles now. Feels like a covert agenda. blackmancigar
    They’re not our roles if we keeping it real though. They white peoples roles and the white people don’t wanna fuck with us anymore so they getting new niggas when they need a black person.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They’re not our roles if we keeping it real though. They white peoples roles and the white people don’t wanna fuck with us anymore so they getting new niggas when they need a black person.
    They never "fucked with us" to begin with. Although to still do find ways to "fuck with us" if you get what I mean.