Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

One big happy family

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Forget the fuss that's going on in WWE about the board impeaching or suspending the Chairman Vince and having his daughter Stephenie stepping up, they are all still thick as thieves. Vince, Steph and Triple H just attended UFC 276.

That's WWE and AEW in the building for UFC 276.
View attachment 3323
WWE have been acting up almost everything for a while now. I don't even take anything serious with what's happening with Vince stepping down as the Chairman of the board with her daughter replacing him.
I still haven't been able to wrap up my head around why Shane isn't close to his father and the family business the way Stephenie and Triple H have been for years. It's like Shane left everything for the sister to take over.
I think Vince is more in love with his daughter than the son and that's why Shane have distanced himself from the company a long time ago. He's just off and on in the company's business.

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
You know they will stick together. They are family. I am not actually surprised. I have seen people do worse and defend their family, even knowing they were wrong about whatever they did.
To crown it all, Vince have retired officially at 77 years and have now stepped outside completely for Stephenie and her husband Triple H to run the company.
I wonder if they are going to do more than Vince did in growing the company to what it is today? It's only time would tell.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    To crown it all, Vince have retired officially at 77 years and have now stepped outside completely for Stephenie and her husband Triple H to run the company.
    I wonder if they are going to do more than Vince did in growing the company to what it is today? It's only time would tell.
    I think HHH can save the company. He has more experience with modern wrestling and listening to fans. Vince just seemed to want to do what he wanted to do and would often push the wrong people.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I think HHH can save the company. He has more experience with modern wrestling and listening to fans. Vince just seemed to want to do what he wanted to do and would often push the wrong people.
    You're right about that on Triple H being willing to bleed himself into making WWE thrive. I would also be happy if he looks into changing 2K Games from developing WWE games because they are killing the game.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right about that on Triple H being willing to bleed himself into making WWE thrive. I would also be happy if he looks into changing 2K Games from developing WWE games because they are killing the game.
    I remember when they partnered with 2K and it was fine for a few years but the games have gotten worse and worse. I don't play them anymore but my bro still gets the game every year and the number of bugs and glitches is insane.