Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The same people ignoring, even downplaying the harm of white supremacist terrorist organizations are actively trying to weave a false "you're just as bad" narrative.

I've said it before but this is why they specify that during WWII the (white) Germans invaded the (white) French, same with the conflict between Ireland and England and more recently, Russia and Ukraine. And yet Black with all its diversity and complexity of language, tradition, and unique accomplishments is treated as a single generic unit (translation: they are saying we don't want you to matter). Domestically and globally, white on white crime and racially motivated terrorism eclipses the deeds of non whites but especially of Black Americans descendants of chattel slavery who are demonized for:

self defense (Kenneth Walker put on trial after being traumatized trying to defend the home of Breonna Taylor who was ambushed and murdered in her own home),

demonized for protesting their murder with "I can't breathe" (George Floyd and sadly many others),

for walking in their own neighborhood and trying to avoid a desperately focused racist stalker (Trayvon Martin killed and later they tried to dig up things in his past that had nothing to do with George Zimmerman's obsessive goal of killing him similar to Ahmaud Arbery's situation) and so much more that I'm not even gonna keep going.

My point is, we need to keep pushing and demanding our dues (not asking which comes off as being gulible and begging for something that you were entitled to from the beginning) because....

you can't expect evil to declare itself evil and hold itself accountable.....

when there is no perceived upside for those who benefit from evil.