The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Online shopping or visiting the store?

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Technology had made so many things more digitalized giving you the liberty to buy or trade any form of goods and services online without living your current location.​

I don't like to shop much so I usually settle for buying stuffs online and having it delivered to my current location, though I do go out shopping when I want to just enjoy the walk in the store and handpick whatever I need. some Friends doesn't really agree with me sitting at home most of the day as most of my Businesses and jobs are online I find it hard going out most times.

Do you like to shop online or would you go to the store any day and get whatever you need from the stores around you.

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I prefer online shopping more than visiting visiting the local offline store. The stress isn't warranted in any way. I just love where I'll be at the comfort of my home keep ordering and seeing my products landing at my doorstep xD, life made easy indeed.
xD, but some of my pals don't agree with us on this, I like the cashless policies and transactions too I don't like moving around with cash, so I just order whatever I want online, pay with my online payment method and have the goods or service delivered at my preferred location. That's how simple I like to live all the time.

nomad

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Asian
Origin
Asia
I shop online as well as offline. Well, online shopping can save you time and the hassles of visiting the stores, but sometimes you will receive low-quality products. Shopping online can also be enjoyable especially when you feel the products you want to buy

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    For most things, online shopping. I have switched to shopping online for clothing as well. I am able to find more options and save money. I found brands that work for me too. Plus, I can do a brand check and make sure my money is not supporting some racist old white dude. Hard to avoid these days though.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It depends on what I'm buying. If its for booking train tickets, books or products that I dont necessarily need check out before hand, I'll shop online. If its for clothes, food, some types of electrical goods, I go offline.
    Same here. I’ll buy a t-shirt and a cap online but anything outside of that no. Everything else though ill buy online with no issue.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    It depends on what I'm buying. If its for booking train tickets, books or products that I dont necessarily need check out before hand, I'll shop online. If its for clothes, food, some types of electrical goods, I go offline.
    For sensitive items, there is nothing in the world that's going to get me into ordering them online when shopping online is a big challenge for me. Food items and my medications (drugs) are the last thing I would order online.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I really love shopping online, but I also like going to stores. It all depends.
    One silly thing that I also love to do especially when I'm bored at home is going for window shopping 😂. It gives me the opportunity to get out of the house and being cooked up. It's always a good sight seeing for me.

SINCEREM

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    xD, but some of my pals don't agree with us on this, I like the cashless policies and transactions too I don't like moving around with cash, so I just order whatever I want online, pay with my online payment method and have the goods or service delivered at my preferred location. That's how simple I like to live all the time.
    I love the cashless policy too, I don't like the situation of controlling cash on my hand, I just love the digital cash, and ordering anything I want to order while sitting right here in my home. Carrying cash have made me to spend unnecessarily which I'm working so hard to avoid, that's the reason for my cashless policy now.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love the cashless policy too, I don't like the situation of controlling cash on my hand, I just love the digital cash, and ordering anything I want to order while sitting right here in my home. Carrying cash have made me to spend unnecessarily which I'm working so hard to avoid, that's the reason for my cashless policy now.
    But that one click amazon is the devil too. It's so easy to click, click, and run up the tab.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    xD, I understand your information and the high prices of items at Amazon, at least eBay is there, things are cheaper there.

Tyler James Williams What GIF by ABC Network

Is English your second language no offense.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Technology had made so many things more digitalized giving you the liberty to buy or trade any form of goods and services online without living your current location.​

I don't like to shop much so I usually settle for buying stuffs online and having it delivered to my current location, though I do go out shopping when I want to just enjoy the walk in the store and handpick whatever I need. some Friends doesn't really agree with me sitting at home most of the day as most of my Businesses and jobs are online I find it hard going out most times.

Do you like to shop online or would you go to the store any day and get whatever you need from the stores around you.
    Online for me & I like that I've replacements listed for items that may not be available.
    The shopper drops everything at my front door, I sanitize my products, bring them in & put them up. 😁

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I used to prefer indoor shopping but in this present time with mass shootings and everyone following me around thinking I am a thief has led us to transition to online shopping as well. Even grocery stores allow you to select your list online and have a worker find the products for you. In a world of white supremacy it feels good to make them folks work for my money. When able I will be transitioning to only buying black owned products. A lot of our stores and products are found online so the move will be seamless.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Online for me & I like that I've replacements listed for items that may not be available.
    The shopper drops everything at my front door, I sanitize my products, bring them in & put them up. 😁

Do you order form your local grocer or you're speaking Amazon?

I used to prefer indoor shopping but in this present time with mass shootings and everyone following me around thinking I am a thief has led us to transition to online shopping as well. Even grocery stores allow you to select your list online and have a worker find the products for you. In a world of white supremacy it feels good to make them folks work for my money. When able I will be transitioning to only buying black owned products. A lot of our stores and products are found online so the move will be seamless.
    People think you're a thief? Is this you walking into the store?

Hoodie GIF by Snowfall

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hell hoodie or no hoodie basket or no basket something in hand or not mfs always try to play your boy as a criminal. Until I turn around to either curse them out or make them feel stupid and overtly racist for haggling the only black man and couple in the store. I put the fear of Ogun in them folks every time. I go off on an and embarras them in front of folks then next time they act hella friendly like nothing happened. They are indeed the weaker dumber race and I remind them of that every time they get out of line!!!

Hoodie GIF by Snowfall

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Hoodie GIF by Snowfall
    Local grocery. Insta Cart doesn't have any BOBO markets listed, but if I can hire valid college students to deliver foods from BOBO businesses, I won't need Insta Cart, Uber Eats, Doordash, Postmates, Walmart, etc. I'm working on it.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of people are of the opinion that Amazon is always expensive when compared to other online shopping stores but it's not something that bothers me too much because Amazon is the only online store that I have fun confidence in with any products I purchase from there. It's the reason why I don't bother about other alternatives.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    At
    At this time it is even safer to remain indoors only leaving the house when it's necessary. This is the more reason I like working from home too, just having your own private work space with no one regulating how you appear to work. Online shopping is a sure Option for me any time and any day.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At

At this time it is even safer to remain indoors only leaving the house when it's necessary. This is the more reason I like working from home too, just having your own private work space with no one regulating how you appear to work. Online shopping is a sure Option for me any time and any day.
    Just last week my girl set up her grocery list on a app then was able to get the store worker to pick up our items. I just had to drive to the store parking lot to get everything. Convenient and safe. I feel you man. Those remote jobs is where its at right now.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Thats a good point you made. Not having to be followed around stores or having to talk to suspected WS makes online shopping preferable.

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Online shopping is here to stay. I would say online shopping has become mainstream, most online shopping apps and stores even offer bargain prices to be competetive and give the customers the best deal they can get. With the era of Covid 19, online plateform have taken over, and is safer for evryone. However, on two occassions , I have had to regret buying things online because what was delivered to me was of a lower quality than what I ordered.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If I'm looking for something very specific I'll shop online. Especially when it comes to items where stores will price gouge such as books. But there are a lot of things I'll go to the store to buy since certain things like some office supplies may have an interesting variety in the stores that I would have trouble coming across online.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Online. The less I have to deal with people the better. lol

There are way too many crazies out there and if I can avoid shopping in public I do. I will go for groceries and things like that but most other things I am buying online.
    I'm telling you honestly. It was in Buffalo that a crazy White supremacist traveled miles only to come and shoot up people in the supermarket. No where is really safe anymore, so I'm going to cut my out time to the very least possible as I can.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm telling you honestly. It was in Buffalo that a crazy White supremacist traveled miles only to come and shoot up people in the supermarket. No where is really safe anymore, so I'm going to cut my out time to the very least possible as I can.
    We just had a few dudes roll up in a parking lot and spray it. No one was hit thankfully. Guessing it was a gang-related thing but who knows. I feel like the only people who want to take away our gun rights are criminals. This goes for street ones and politicians.

Samuelrejoyce

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I would shop online anytime, any day, except for days that I want to move around and feed my eyes. It saves time and helps you decide quickly from the comfort of your room plus, shopping online is also a way of gifting yourself by yourself. Your order gets delivered to you in a box which you get to unwrap, that feeling is heavenly.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We just had a few dudes roll up in a parking lot and spray it. No one was hit thankfully. Guessing it was a gang-related thing but who knows. I feel like the only people who want to take away our gun rights are criminals. This goes for street ones and politicians.
    They want us TOTALLY UNARMED, so they can just mow us down! NOT GOIN' DOWN, KKKRACKKKA! 💯

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They want us TOTALLY UNARMED, so they can just mow us down! NOT GOIN' DOWN, KKKRACKKKA! 💯
    It makes sense though. Like the old white racists at the top want our guns and the thugs want our guns. I feel like the government is to blame for the gang violence among black men. Almost as if they use them to hurt everyone around them. I don't trust the government at all at this point.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I've grown to prefer shopping online, simply because it's safer, convenient, and a lot of the time cheaper. I see these confrontations black people always have with white or Asian people while shopping or just hanging out and, I can't risk being in a position like that because I don't and won't let slick shit they do slide.

I'm very hands-on if you get what I'm saying.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I've grown to prefer shopping online, simply because it's safer, convenient, and a lot of the time cheaper. I see these confrontations black people always have with white or Asian people while shopping or just hanging out and, I can't risk being in a position like that because I don't and won't let slick shit they do slide.

I'm very hands-on if you get what I'm saying.
    I understand you, and I share same opinion, I basically work from home so there is Virtually no need to leave my home most times except when I have to go see some friends or some other important stuffs.

I do most of my buying online and have it delivered to home that's way more convenient for me.