Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

OOOH They Big Mad (Here's What They Think About You)

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black

I like to listen to conservative radio and peep their sites in my free time for intel sakes. Came across this article. Didn't have time to read the comments but I'm sure they are spicy.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yeah they spicy and I'm sure none of them have the same sentiments towards Ukraine and the US proxy war which has cost Billions or the reparations and defense Billions that US taxpayers pay to Israel on a yearly basis.......they can ALL shut the fuck up and cut the check to FBA. ✊🏿💯

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My two takeaways. I see outright lies first and foremost. Such as this "First, it must be stated that slavery never existed in California."

Tariq already broke down how a slave colony existed in present day San Bernardino. So, they lied. They do this with no counter. I've had discussions with white folks who read articles like this and don't know they are counters to it and you get the 'er....ah....' crickets and then a deflection and I'm white and I say so thing.

Second, this is great. This is fantastic. For conservatives to be discussing reparations, even if its negative is one of the big clues that its becoming a reality. Historians will tell you the same rhetoric was happening with regards to Civil Rights. Things such as its unconstitutional to tell a business it has to service customers it doesn't want. State rights, etc. My guess (or hope) it becomes a campaign topic for the Republicans as well as it is now with the Dems. Even if they are trashing it its a good thing in the long run. Why?

Because we want reparations to be a constant topic. Have it become normal conversation and issue. It makes it easier to get it in the long run.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My two takeaways. I see outright lies first and foremost. Such as this "First, it must be stated that slavery never existed in California."

Tariq already broke down how a slave colony existed in present day San Bernardino. So, they lied. They do this with no counter. I've had discussions with white folks who read articles like this and don't know they are counters to it and you get the 'er....ah....' crickets and then a deflection and I'm white and I say so thing.

Second, this is great. This is fantastic. For conservatives to be discussing reparations, even if its negative is one of the big clues that its becoming a reality. Historians will tell you the same rhetoric was happening with regards to Civil Rights. Things such as its unconstitutional to tell a business it has to service customers it doesn't want. State rights, etc. My guess (or hope) it becomes a campaign topic for the Republicans as well as it is now with the Dems. Even if they are trashing it its a good thing in the long run. Why?

Because we want reparations to be a constant topic. Have it become normal conversation and issue. It makes it easier to get it in the long run.
    The CA Reparations Task Force Interim report did a masterful job at highlighting it. I hope they make it pubicly available.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah they spicy and I'm sure none of them have the same sentiments towards Ukraine and the US proxy war which has cost Billions or the reparations and defense Billions that US taxpayers pay to Israel on a yearly basis.......they can ALL shut the fuck up and cut the check to FBA. ✊🏿💯
    That’s what’s stupid about these idiots. The rich bleeding their stupid asses dry and bankrupting this country and that’s fine as long as our Black asses don’t get a cent.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The CA Reparations Task Force Interim report did a masterful job at highlighting it. I hope they make it pubicly available.
    I have a now deceased uncle who was from Tulsa, his parents survived the massacre, he moved to LA after the Korean war. I wish he was still alive to see this. I stayed with him in Inglewood when I was out there till I got on my feet. However I'm hoping you as well as my ride or day black Angelenos I know over the years and think of as family get the bag. It will happen, I have to believe that .

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just read until the middle of the article and already I feel I lost IQ points. Excuse me? California never had slavery??? Then the writer says reparations will spell the end of America??? So Blacks being in chains slaving for free and making them billions was just the beginning…🙄
    These troglodytes don't care they just don't want a Black person getting a crumb. Their whole self esteem comes from believing they are better.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    These troglodytes don't care they just don't want a Black person getting a crumb. Their whole self esteem comes from believing they are better.
    They know who the chosen & the Supreme truly are. They also know it's NOT them!
    Sure, they have the power, but they didn't get it honestly. I'm sure that doesn't mean 💩 to them, it just matters that they have it.
    They also know THEIR TIME IS UP, so now the KKKrazy KKKronicles begin.
    Let's see if they endure nearly 500 years of torture as we have!
    #TheBigPayback

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I notice they never, ever debate anyone who has the facts and counter arguments. Ever.

I have a white Brit friend from years back, non white wife, open minded, asked about reparations (in the UK) because he heard the usual arguments against it.

After a discussion (same talking points and arguments and frankly UK's guilt is far easier to debate than America's) he never brought it up again. lol

We will see lies and straw man argument and if they do have a debate about it, they'll bring out a black person who they either have co-opted to pretend to be the opposition to them or someone who can't counter (athlete, entertainer, tv host talking shill)