The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Opinion piece by Charles M Blow of the NY Times

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Will Not Disclose
Origin
USA
Article by Charles M. Blow-'We Are Political Hostages' July 10, 2022, 3:00 p.m. ET. Will need a subscription for the articles breadth of points.

My take away:Having ANY association within the system of obliged conventional dialogue is being a subject on the neo-Plantation culture and its agendas.
Any asymmetric orientation would require a dedication which only 'the few %'-not 5% or more counted upon in the present dialogues-as the self-sacrificed vanguard of proactive resistance, deconstruction, and cultural reformation for which and in which tangible comforts would have a low relevance and priority for a credibly coherent proposition.

Those who can get access to Mr Blow's July 10th opinion piece need to read it to come to your own opinions of future projected resolution.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Will Not Disclose
Origin
USA
They want us seeing blue and red and nothing else. They don't want us having other options. This two-party system is destroying this country and people out there just allowing it to keep happening.
I found this article written in 2012 stating it's NOT ABOUT Blue States vs Red States, but more about "slave wages" States and 'wage States"-> Since I'm a 'newbie' and can't post links, yet
Found this piece by someone who echoes what Charles Beard-see wikipedia- was writing about in 1913 of the economic aspects of ante-Bellum and the Post-Reconstruction South. This article written in 2012 provided for me the more plausible, though cynical basis for the social conditions of the South: article-> Forget Red vs, Blue--It;s Slave (wage) States vs, "Free wage" States [Alternet website, by Michael Lind-October 10, 2012.