The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Opinion: The Black Boogeyman Lie

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a good read, most of what's pointed out is mostly known among FBA, it's no secret this country, our country have people in it that don't like us. I could care less about their reasons for not liking us, I just can't go along with the stereotypes they attach to us. Will this ever change?

D

Deleted member 191

This is a good read, most of what's pointed out is mostly known among FBA, it's no secret this country, our country have people in it that don't like us. I could care less about their reasons for not liking us, I just can't go along with the stereotypes they attach to us. Will this ever change?

Excellent read!

I had an interaction with a virtue signaling white co-worker who tried to tell me that "statistically" when black people move into predominantly white neighborhoods, crime goes up but when white people move into mostly black neighborhoods, because gentrification is underway, crime goes down. I had to school her ass which didn't do anything because whites are gonna white but this article articulated that whole short interaction I had.

This was a fantastic read.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Excellent read!

I had an interaction with a virtue signaling white co-worker who tried to tell me that "statistically" when black people move into predominantly white neighborhoods, crime goes up but when white people move into mostly black neighborhoods, because gentrification is underway, crime goes down. I had to school her ass which didn't do anything because whites are gonna white but this article articulated that whole short interaction I had.

In my city Portland, crime got worse when gentrification kicked into full speed. In the '80s and early 90's we had a major gang problem here (Bloods and Crips) and even in those decades, we didn't see the gun violence as bad as it is now, a few years ago we had over 100 shootings in less than 2 months. Blacks are less than 1% of the population in portland so they can't put this shit on us.

D

Deleted member 191

In my city Portland, crime got worse when gentrification kicked into full speed. In the '80s and early 90's we had a major gang problem here (Bloods and Crips) and even in those decades, we didn't see the gun violence as bad as it is now, a few years ago we had over 100 shootings in less than 2 months. Blacks are less than 1% of the population in portland so they can't put this shit on us.
    Hell bro, Black Americans are barely over 10% of the population in this country period. They absolutely can't put this shit on us!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Excellent read!

The thing White people are good at doing is lying, redirection, and misclassification to get you to see their side subconsciously before they even engage with you.

Violent/Bad/CriminalNot Violent/Not Bad/Not Criminal
    Black man shoots another Black manUS attacks Iraq violating UN rules
    Black man steals a TVWhite people stealing Black people's neighborhoods through zoning, eminent domain, price hikes, freeways, etc
    Black people smoking crackWhite people hooked on opioids
    Petty shootings in a Black neighborhoodWhite people having a paid force with guns, tanks, and cars that kill Black citizens at will

So when a lot of us engage with them, we are playing the game on their field, by their rules, with their referee. You start off the conversation with the belief that the table above is true. Instead of dealing in fact, you deal in commonly accepted beliefs held by White Supremacy and you lose the argument.

When you peel back the onion you can easily shine a light on their extreme atrocities. A lot of them are Nazis and Nazi sympathizers by another name. They all for the rape, genocide, torture, etc as long as their way of life is preserved. They smile, invite you to happy hour, but they don't really fuck with you.

D

Deleted member 191

The thing White people are good at doing is lying, redirection, and misclassification to get you to see their side subconsciously before they even engage with you.

Violent/Bad/CriminalNot Violent/Not Bad/Not Criminal
    Black man shoots another Black manUS attacks Iraq violating UN rules
    Black man steals a TVWhite people stealing Black people's neighborhoods through zoning, eminent domain, price hikes, freeways, etc
    Black people smoking crackWhite people hooked on opioids
    Petty shootings in a Black neighborhoodWhite people having a paid force with guns, tanks, and cars that kill Black citizens at will

So when a lot of us engage with them, we are playing the game on their field, by their rules, with their referee. You start off the conversation with the belief that the table above is true. Instead of dealing in fact, you deal in commonly accepted beliefs held by White Supremacy and you lose the argument.

When you peel back the onion you can easily shine a light on their extreme atrocities. A lot of them are Nazis and Nazi sympathizers by another name. They all for the rape, genocide, torture, etc as long as their way of life is preserved. They smile, invite you to happy hour, but they don't really fuck with you.
    Facts all day. She's a my mom went to school on the east side and i have black neighbors type of girl (as if i give a fuck). I told her some real shit she wasn't ready for. Let her know what time it was and she had nothing. Like Soverign mentioned in his thread i dont really argue or discourse with these people. I say my piece and let them do whatever in the end, but they gon know don't come at me with some white supremacist talking point because I ain't on it.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Facts all day. She's a my mom went to school on the east side and i have black neighbors type of girl (as if i give a fuck). I told her some real shit she wasn't ready for. Let her know what time it was and she had nothing. Like Soverign mentioned in his thread i dont really argue or discourse with these people. I say my piece and let them do whatever in the end, but they gon know don't come at me with some white supremacist talking point because I ain't on it.
    At the end of the day that’s the best result in the circumstance. You may not be able to convert them but at least they know not to peddle their racism in your presence.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    I don't want to convert them, I want them to know that the ignorant, cleuless, classless black folks they hear and see on radio and television ain't the norm. I'M the norm.
    Sorry I wasn't alluding to you wanting to convert them, I was speaking in general. We cannot convert these people as they want to be racist but at least we can let them know that if they come our way they will be called out.