The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ostrich farms routinely have difficulties getting male ostriches to breed, because they often find their human caretakers more attractive than female

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/vy2jyu/til_ostrich_farms_routinely_have_difficulties/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Not only is the title crazy but this post right here is wild.

Humans often accidentally send signals to birds constantly saying "we want to fuck you" and then never do. The classics include stroking their feathers below the neck, accepting regurgitated food, and providing nesting materials. And just spending too much time with them. Birds are social creatures with sex drives just like any other animal, so if you spend too much time with them without introducing other people or animals, eventually they will get horny and you will be the only person they can take it out on.

Humans aren't particularly attractive to birds, but when options are limited they will take what they can get.

Humans out here giving birds choosing signals.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/vy2jyu/til_ostrich_farms_routinely_have_difficulties/ig0wpwm/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Her cock wanted her husband’s cock.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/vy2jyu/til_ostrich_farms_routinely_have_difficulties/ig1az2a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

He came over with an Isley Brothers tape.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what happens when you have degenerate cave creatures participating in a long-lasting traditional culture of bestiality and zoophilia and all around sexual depravity. They have sexual relations with dogs, pigs, birds, gerbils, cats, rats, mice, monkeys, horses, mules, donkeys, chickens, cows, bulls, deer, bears, whales, sharks, dolphins, snakes, you name it. If the animal exists, it's been screwed over by them. This story and "finding" is a perfect way to promote zoophilia and bestiality. They are grooming animals, children, adults, etc.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what happens when you have degenerate cave creatures having a long-lasting traditional culture of bestiality and zoophilia. They have sexual relations dogs, pigs, birds, gerbils, cats, rats, mice, monkeys, horses, mules, donkeys, chickens, cows, bulls, deer, bears, whales, sharks, dolphins, snakes, you name it. If the animal exists, it's been screwed over by them. This story and "finding" is a perfect way to promote zoophilia and bestiality
    So disgusting.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don't even know how to process this one in my mind. Like we don't have enough problems to deal with on our plate, now we have to worry about animals being sexually attracted to human beings.

This is like weird in a million ways!

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Seriously, I have a feeling that our scientists have something to do with what's going on with these animals. They can't just all of a sudden start having such mind of their own especially when it's sex related. I have watched some clips online where some people mate with dogs too. Some people are mentally deranged.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard dolphins like humans too. The hell is going on?

I feel like people are doing something to encourage this though. These animals can't just be thinking that humans are attractive mating prospects for no reason.

Parks And Rec Reaction GIF
    I read that about dolphins too. Add dogs to that list, they'll hump a human leg real quick!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I read that about dolphins too. Add dogs to that list, they'll hump a human leg real quick!
    Sounds like some MAD SCIENTIST type 💩 is in effect. The Dr. Frankensteins of the world mixing various DNA & who knows whatever else!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh right, yeah dogs can be nasty too. I remember a friend's dog growing up used to run right up to people and knock them over, start humping them! He was a rot so he was not small. Should have been neutered lol

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I heard dolphins like humans too. The hell is going on?

I feel like people are doing something to encourage this though. These animals can't just be thinking that humans are attractive mating prospects for no reason.

Parks And Rec Reaction GIF
    This is very correct because every time I watch them play with Dolphins, it's level of display and intelligence used to scare me. There's something they are doing that we don't have knowledge of it yet.

Everyday a new set of craziness keeps developing. We are no longer just stick to all the shooting going on, racist rubbish, Transpeople and now birds carving for mating with humans...😂 😂 😂 😂.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Shoot, in Greek mythology there's so many stories of beastiality. In one story, Zeus came down in the form of a white bull to seduce a woman named Europa and carry her off once she got on his back to ride him. In another story he took the form of a swan to sleep with Leda. Heck the minotaur was said to have been conceived when King Mino's wife Pasiphae fell in love with a white bull. She had a wooden cow made in order to be able to seduce the bull and the minotaur was the result. This is all in their mythology! They've been on that beastiality tip and it seems in their DNA. So when I hear these stories of animals being attracted to humans, I gotta wonder if there's some projection going on.
    Suspicious The Office GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is very correct because every time I watch them play with Dolphins, it's level of display and intelligence used to scare me. There's something they are doing that we don't have knowledge of it yet.
    What I always wondered was how they are this sexual in nature but their closest living land relative (the pig) doesn't seem to be anywhere near this perverted! LOL Dolphins act like they are swimming in hormones.