HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also been promoting the site and the blklist like crazy. Proud to be a part of this brother. Much respect.
    Fast And Furious Fist Bump GIF by The Fast Saga

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know I am late to the game making a ebay store but it's better late than never. Nini has been my rock that believed in me to do this. What got us known was having a booth at the Trades Show in Taylor was good quality of good and outstanding customer service.
    I earned being a standup retailer when a very good customer brought his mother in law by my booth, she was looking for a new water bong. Her cat knocked the one she has had since College off her coffee table. At the time I had 3 22 inch heavy glass water bongs that just came in that week. She fell In love with the blue one. That was the fastest $100 I ever made.
    When he and his mother in law bent the corner I heard glass breaking and the bag had slipped from her hand and broke on the concrete floor. Even if this wasn't one of my best customers mother in law I would have still replaced it because that's how my grandparents raised me to be.